3.80 star(s) 97 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Giving this one 9, maybe 10 more updates before I play it again. Restarting a new save every patch isn't very cash money.
Well you will be waiting a long time since this game only has 2 or 3 updates left. Also you don't have to start a new save every patch. Like all RPGM games you can transfer your save by copying the save folder. There are instructions on how to do that in the help files folder.

Anonrase

Jan 17, 2024
I feel stuck, im playing from my save all the way back in v 0.15, everytime i talk with linda it says i need to improve my relationship with julie to continue, and everytime i talk with julie it says i need to work out more for her attention, but i've worked out like, i think 10-15 times and nothing has changed.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
wish there was an update that made it so u can pound Linda in the morning when she gets in the way of the game because her booty turns on the mc so much.
its would be cool.

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
Really gotta work on migrating older saves, cos restarting EVERY SINGLE UPDATE has gotten beyond old now. Its not as if anythings been reworked to not be able to

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
That was wonderful, thanks. How do you get to fuck Mom and the others? Do you just have to keep grinding until the dialog changes? There should be stats on how corrupted the girls are getting.
Yes you need to keep progressing everyone (some grind)
talk with them occasionally and the dialogue will change then the scene will advance.
Help with the dishes and laundry keep peeking in bath (Mom(?))
Help with the game (play a solo when she come up with the first idea) (cousin(?))
Chat and work out in the bedroom (click weights when she is not in there) (aunt(?))

It's pretty liner with minimal grind/repetition. And I think the heart(s) and exclamation point are to point out they have reached the next level.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Wait does this game reset ur progress with every new update? i got into this game when it was update .18
if so i rather wait till this game is 100% finished. i hate starting new games.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes