3.80 star(s) 91 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
is this dead?
if u didnt check their patreon page, The Artist behind the games art has taken some time off to relax and to fill up his energy's and motivation, there is no date when he will come back but hopefully soon to continue with this project.

Reactions: obiwan

Crohnaak

Aug 7, 2016
Good drawing, good animation. It even had the decency to roll back in the end to let me watch the scene again. Letting us choose what the woman on the house is was an awesome way to bypass Patreon anti-incest bullshit. I hope to peep on her wearing a comfortable panty soon.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
These naive facepalming dudes are so funny... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So, we have the umpteenth dev/artist who has personal/mental issues... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: cimibibapa2

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
These naive facepalming dudes are so funny... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So, we have the umpteenth dev/artist who has personal/mental issues... :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Try to work on a game (programming or doing art) non-stop for over a year or more then tell me how it went, its easy to talk. Devs too need some breaks to relax and take some time out to release the stress and fix issues they hv and the game isnt dead its onhold for now cause the artist needed a break.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
The Dev has been posting lately so it's not dead.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Alright, let's talk about my experience with this graphic novel. It has many mistakes to solve. The menu does not make changes, that is, it does not increase or decrease the volume of music or SFX, it only makes the full screen and that's it. The game load options do not work, because when you open the saved file, it starts but the game freezes. My points in favor of House Chores, is art and music, the art is definitely beautiful. The mother figure is 100, very beautiful and stunning. My rating at the moment ... 5.5/10

Dec 8, 2017
If someone can share it, that'd be great. :)
I also hope the next update will be fixed for Windows 7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes