3.80 star(s) 91 Votes

Nordec

Oct 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunate, I'm more fond of the art of this game than the other other projects they're working on. Here's to hoping for good teasers and pleasant surprises, I guess. I appreciate the honesty at least.
Yup the art'ss fantastic...,but I would luv if someone can make this one in apk,so I could play it on Android,

Reactions: mochimochi1231

Profion

May 23, 2017
I tried to run the game but failed, tried as admin , compatibility with windows 7&8 . In details tab at task manager run as a process but no window showup neither in taskbar. Whats the deal with that? Could anyone help ?

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
This is a real shame. I like the art and don't even remotely care about the other games (no offense). I thought this would just be a simple and sweet momcest game they could pump out, I don't even care about the sister and aunt lol. We have enough games where you fuck your entire family as it is.

Seems like the dev's got goals that're bigger than his actual means

• Angry
Reactions: ChrisHaze

SAM007

May 4, 2018
Thick mommy and incest I'm sold. Please make this game bigger. The visuals and short animation looks really good so far

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I tried to run the game but failed, tried as admin , compatibility with windows 7&8 . In details tab at task manager run as a process but no window showup neither in taskbar. Whats the deal with that? Could anyone help ?
:confused:
Has anybody answered this? I mean, fixes for win7,8, & win10?
With a sincere plz. It doesn't start @ all.
thx

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
Heya, Sassquatch here (the game's artist)

Probably wondering why I'm on the forum; tbh I don't mind the fact it's on here, it's the nature of the business.
I hope it will lead to gaining some of your support in developing the game if you end up liking it.

I've noticed there's some concern about the development of the game, and while I can't go into too much detail about the why and how and the content that's coming. I do want to address this.

During the development of the game; I'm a full-time student and also work two nights a week. And these are things I have to prioritize for obvious reasons. I burned out not too long ago and had to take some time to recover.
Now I've had that time and it's a new year, there's a lot of exciting new content coming for the game, a LOT of more art and events to fill the game with exciting scenes and relationships as well as other content to make the characters and their environment fun to explore.

I hope I was able to address some concerns about the development of the game,

Sassquatch

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
Heya, Sassquatch here (the game's artist)

Probably wondering why I'm on the forum; tbh I don't mind the fact it's on here, it's the nature of the business.
I hope it will lead to gaining some of your support in developing the game if you end up liking it.

I've noticed there's some concern about the development of the game, and while I can't go into too much detail about the why and how and the content that's coming. I do want to address this.

During the development of the game; I'm a full-time student and also work two nights a week. And these are things I have to prioritize for obvious reasons. I burned out not too long ago and had to take some time to recover.
Now I've had that time and it's a new year, there's a lot of exciting new content coming for the game, a LOT of more art and events to fill the game with exciting scenes and relationships as well as other content to make the characters and their environment fun to explore.

I hope I was able to address some concerns about the development of the game,

Sassquatch
Welcome to the forum and congratulations for your excellent artwork.

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
Also; I'd love to hear what you guys are interested in when it comes to types of scenes. So please feel free to contact me or reply ^^

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes