3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Three Stages Of Laundry Day (NSFW Teaser) (Patreon)

Hey House Chores Patrons!

Here's a look at a new on-screen scene that will be coming in the next House Chores update!

Disaster has struck on laundry day and Emily desperately needs your help! I don't mean to spoil things but judging by the third expression, she seems absolutely thrilled to know that you are going to help her out in these troublesome times.

Progress on the new update is moving along as usual. I think the next post will be a public post talking about the release date so you all will finally be able to try out the new content soon.

Thank you all so much for playing and supporting House Chores! I hope you enjoy this little teaser. See you all soon with more news and info!

LaundryTime.png

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Three Stages Of Laundry Day (NSFW Teaser) (Patreon)

Hey House Chores Patrons!

Here's a look at a new on-screen scene that will be coming in the next House Chores update!

Disaster has struck on laundry day and Emily desperately needs your help! I don't mean to spoil things but judging by the third expression, she seems absolutely thrilled to know that you are going to help her out in these troublesome times.

Progress on the new update is moving along as usual. I think the next post will be a public post talking about the release date so you all will finally be able to try out the new content soon.

Thank you all so much for playing and supporting House Chores! I hope you enjoy this little teaser. See you all soon with more news and info!

View attachment 2739337
I hope it’s a bit more than just this 1 scene.

JumboSalami

Apr 1, 2023
There's a lot of charm in this one. I don't usually get into RPGM games all that much, but this one was a surprise. Hoping to see good things in the future for House Chores.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon

Update Later This Month!

Hey everyone!

Today's update is a short one but I wanted to update you all and let you know that the next House Chores update is scheduled to release later this month!

I'm targeting either the 21st or 28th of July for $5+ Patrons! It's mostly dependent on balancing my schedule and getting everything finished in a timely manner. As usual, once we get closer to that time frame, I'll announce the finalized release date!

Art has concluded for this new update. All that's left is some animation and I'm still putting it all together. However, art is beginning for the following update with a fun on-screen scene for Linda!

======

That's all for today! I hope you all have a great weekend. See you soon with either a teaser or the official release date of House Chores - Beta 0.14!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date Announcement!

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the past few weeks being quiet in updates. Been a busy month, but fortunately, today I wanted to share that the official release date of the new House Chores update will be Friday, July 28th for $5+ HC Patrons! The public/free release will be on Monday, July 31st!

There's been quite a lot going on behind the scenes so I definitely need the max amount of time this month to get everything done without too much stress. I'm also working on a new game called (shameless self-promo) So I'm hoping to get an Alpha build of that game up and running soon!

== What's Next? ==

One thing I've been thinking about a lot is what the theme of the next update will be. Originally, I was planning on an update focusing on both Linda & Julie. As you'll soon find out with Beta 0.14, the women in House Chores are starting to get a little... suspicious...

But the more I think about it, the next release will probably be around September/October. This year, I was hoping to do a Halloween update so I'm still contemplating on which theme to focus on next. I'll probably do a poll soon to gauge interest in that. But feel free to leave a comment here about what you're most excited to see next!

=====

That's enough rambling from me!

I'll see you all soon with the launch of Beta 0.14! Thank you all so much for your patience and for playing House Chores! =D

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
It was clear that he had intended for the story to contain incest and story is written with that in mind. He makes is it so blatantly obvious what the roles are, but leaves just enough room for plausible deniability. Look at his mother's day post. https://f95zone.to/threads/house-chores-v0-13-beta-sirens-domain.34842/post-10767833 Everyone knows what he is really saying. Heck it is become a running joke on his discord.

View attachment 2627185
View attachment 2627186

So in short relax. The tag is technically correct.
When Patreon find suspected motherfuckers.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes