Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
House Chores [v0.17 Beta] [Siren's Domain] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [216 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Any anal sex with the ladies yet
Still nothing in the new version. And there's a very low probability for it to be released at all, Siren seems to have some aversion to anal sex scenes. Just look at the other games.

Guys I dont want to be a partybreaker but I think siren said he doesnt like anal stuff. His previous games had 1 anal scene or 2 at most but it is still possible.
Can confirm that he does not like to include anal. But not as much as he doesn't like NTR apparently.

Last edited:
Reactions: cloudstrife

MeepMorp221

Aug 9, 2020
0.17 Changelog

New On-Screen Scenes:
Julie Chair Sex (Regular & Yoga)

New Full Scenes:
Julie & Linda Threesome

== Beta 0.17 ==
The final part of the Julie & Linda's threesome saga has finally reached a conclusion!

To begin the new update, you'll need to have progressed far enough along through both Julie & Linda's storylines. After the
pool makeout scene from the previous update, the new content picks up directly after! Talking to both Julie & Linda will be
the key to progress further along.

Additionally, a new invite activity is unlocked after completing Julie's base story. When you're in your room, click on
the tissue box to invite her in for some private time!

I hope you enjoy this new update! Thank you for playing and supporting House Chores!

== Additional Changes ==
-Added more save slots
-Few previous typo/bug fixes with older scenes

Copied from the "help files > changelog" in the game file

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Got the new scene by swapping both Julie and Linda's clothes back to their defaults and talked to Linda in the kitchen where she said something along the lines of finding you later on in the day to fuck. I'm not entirely sure you need to change Julie from her swimsuit back to her yoga clothes for it to trigger, but couldn't hurt I guess.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i think im missing something, cant trigger the 3some, need to progress with julie, if i talk to her it keeps saying that she noticed ive been working out and i should exercise more. i know im missing something because im missing her bikini but im not sure how i get it.

Also if i talk to linda it says to keep building my releationship with julie

I gave up and used someone else's save.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 91 Votes