3.80 star(s) 91 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Are saves just automatically deleted with this one or what? I only played it after the last update but can't continue

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
How the fuck do you have over 2k posts on this forum and not know how RPGM game saves work?
It's the first time I tried rpgm in years and didn't even remember that, the only one I ever played was where the girl has amnesia but when I played it it was already complete so played all the way through. At first I thought there might've been a renpy version of this same game.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well I have some good news for you then. First this game has been considered a main stay for awhile now. Originally this game was only going to have one girl Linda, and that would have been it. Seeing how much people liked it the game has expanded to what it is today. That is also why we are getting a House Chores 2. Well chapter 2, but a sequel none the less.
When? In 2035?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Shame you can't reuse the same save from the previous version.
Anyone got a fix for that?
Are saves just automatically deleted with this one or what? I only played it after the last update but can't continue
You can transfer your saves. In the HELP FILES folder there is a text document showing how to transfer saves.

Is the threesome scene repeatable or can you only get it once?

Capture.PNG

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well I have some good news for you then. First this game has been considered a main stay for awhile now. Originally this game was only going to have one girl Linda, and that would have been it. Seeing how much people liked it the game has expanded to what it is today. That is also why we are getting a House Chores 2. Well chapter 2, but a sequel none the less.
In 3000 years, I guess? Look, I get the need to defend a dev you like, but this person is always trying to chew more than they can swallow. This game has been in development for around 5 years now. Meanwhile, we see other games being finished in record time, like "Sexy quest". Maybe, just maybe, they should consider trying to stick with those projects that has been in development for years. Just once.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Still nothing in the new version. And there's a very low probability for it to be released at all, Siren seems to have some aversion to anal sex scenes. Just look at the other games.
I mean I get it if it's not something he's really into, but you also need to maintain a balance between what you like and what the fans like

Reactions: hentai charley

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
In 3000 years, I guess? Look, I get the need to defend a dev you like, but this person is always trying to chew more than they can swallow. This game has been in development for around 5 years now. Meanwhile, we see other games being finished in record time, like "Sexy quest". Maybe, just maybe, they should consider trying to stick with those projects that has been in development for years. Just once.
There are a number of reasons why House Chores has been going on for as long as hit has. First Siren doesn't create any of the art for any of his games. This is more of a factor for House Chores since every asset in this game is custom. So he can't really do anything if the art isn't ready yet. This is why he works on multiple games at the same time. So that progress is always being made. At least for one game.

The second reason is that the original lead artist left, and the project was in limbo for a long time. If it wasn't for finding the current lead artist, the game would have been cancelled.

So there really isn't a way for him to focus on one game that would make releases come out faster or with more content. I know it is almost always a red flag when a dev works on multiple games at the same time. But in this case it works.

Reactions: hentai charley

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There are a number of reasons why House Chores has been going on for as long as hit has. First Siren doesn't create any of the art for any of his games. This is more of a factor for House Chores since every asset in this game is custom. So he can't really do anything if the art isn't ready yet. This is why he works on multiple games at the same time. So that progress is always being made. At least for one game.

The second reason is that the original lead artist left, and the project was in limbo for a long time. If it wasn't for finding the current lead artist, the game would have been cancelled.

So there really isn't a way for him to focus on one game that would make releases come out faster or with more content. I know it is almost always a red flag when a dev works on multiple games at the same time. But in this case it works.
I sure hope you are right.

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes