3.80 star(s) 90 Votes

Marti331

Jan 24, 2018
I'm on version 16.5 and I'm stuck on the Aunt's quest. She keeps saying my body looks great and MC says he should keep working out. I've done sex scenes and workouts for 10ish days straight without a change. Could a modder take a look at my save to see if something's messed up?

Ayl

May 22, 2017
cannot progress aunt because she keeps telling me to meet her for the date in latest version 0.17 beta

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone!
In case you missed it, the newest update to House Chores released two days ago for $5+ HC Patrons! Today, that download link has been updated to Beta 0.17.1 (still temporarily exclusive to $5+ HC Patrons for testing)
Additionally, the $10+ & $15+ HC Patron rewards have been updated to include the added NSFW content in Beta 0.17!
== Beta 0.17.1 ==

Included in the 0.17.1 update is now an option to change the location of Julie and Linda at night after completing their duo story. Every night, their location will be randomized but talking to both of them (or Julie when they're alone) will give you the option.
This also means you can now repeat the Pool scene which has updated dialogue to reflect the contextual changes and also repeat the new 'big' scene.
In order to make sure this update has some extra room for testing, the public/free release will be Tuesday March 26th!

== $10+/$15+ Rewards ==

The $10 rewards download contains static .jpg images of all of the House Chores NSFW scenes in their full resolution!
The $15 rewards download contains .mp4 loops of all of the NSFW scenes also in their full resolution!
======
That's everything for this update. I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Thank you all so much for playing House Chores!

3.80 star(s) 90 Votes