3.80 star(s) 91 Votes

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
Guys I think I stuck. :/ I have finished the Pool Scene with Julie. Now I have to build up my Relationship with Linda... but how? I made so much now... washed Dishes... made Laundry... Sex... so many Days... but nothing happened. I have also a ??? Sex-Scene in the Bathroom with Linda.

EDIT: Ok I found the Problem. Linda was still wearing her Laundry-Outfit. I have changed it and it worked. ^^

Last edited:

riotruth

Sep 23, 2020
You have been paying close attention to this game, haven't you? Do you know if there are many updates left? If it is almost finished, I'd consider playing once and for all.
the dev is planning on finishing this game sometime soon. id say a year left. they have finished their zombie retreat games and are working on another zombies retreat game that i think is just a enchanced zombies retreat 2 gridlock. image_2024-04-11_141027121.png

riotruth

Sep 23, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm on a mission to track down all the removed content from House Chores (by SirenParadise), as well as any modded content for all Siren's games. Whether it's features, scenes, or anything else that's vanished or been enhanced, I want to know about it. If you've noticed something missing or have insights into removed or modded content, please share your findings here!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm on a mission to track down all the removed content from House Chores (by SirenParadise), as well as any modded content for all Siren's games. Whether it's features, scenes, or anything else that's vanished or been enhanced, I want to know about it. If you've noticed something missing or have insights into removed or modded content, please share your findings here!
Your not going to find much. The only one of his games that had any content cut was Zombie's Retreat 1.

elramas

May 2, 2020
once you get the pool and threesome scenes, how do you replay them? so far i've had to use a save for that, but there is no prompt to repeat them that i have found

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
once you get the pool and threesome scenes, how do you replay them? so far i've had to use a save for that, but there is no prompt to repeat them that i have found
After you have seen the threesome scene there is a chance it can be available automatically when entering Linda's bedroom. But if you want to see it without the use of RNG, then at night talk to Julie. There will be an option to join Linda. This will allow you will allow you to watch either the pool scene or the threesome scene.

elramas

May 2, 2020
After you have seen the threesome scene there is a chance it can be available automatically when entering Linda's bedroom. But if you want to see it without the use of RNG, then at night talk to Julie. There will be an option to join Linda. This will allow you will allow you to watch either the pool scene or the threesome scene.
if i talk to her at night, she only gives the "help with our needs" dialogue, but no prompt to join linda

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
what kind of content has been cut from zr1?
There was a scene with Ann. If you didn't have sex with her for 5 days L-001 would come back and you can walk in on the them. Siren thought the scene was too much like NTR so the scene was taken out. The scene itself is the same as if you pick during the Z-choice 2 people. Currently the only way to view the scene is too use the gallery mod.

asdf104

Jul 5, 2018
How do I get the Julie chair scene with her yoga outfit? Every time I try it I just get the option for her normal outfit and no chance to change, I've done all the other scenes.

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes