3.80 star(s) 91 Votes

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
The hole in the fence look sus has it been there since the backyard/pool was added? Are we getting a neighbor after completing the main 3?? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS. But knowing Siren's latest games I feel like we're not gonna get more.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.18FirstLook.png

House Chores - Beta 0.18 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

It's time to start looking forward to the next update of House Chores!

== Emily - Beta 0.18 ==

For a while now, Emily's been noticeably absent at night. This new update will focus on fleshing out this time slot for Emily giving her a new outfit and a new special moment to enjoy!

Rocking her comfortable pajamas, Emily is all ready to go for a good night's rest! So long as no annoying interruptions get in her way of course...

I hope you're looking forward to Emily content returning! It feels like quite a while now since she's had content with the recent focus on Linda & Julie. I'm sure one day, they'll all learn to share the attention evenly ;)

=====

Progress on the update is coming along well but it does still need a little more time for everything to finish up and come together. I'll update you all on the release date once I have a better idea!

In the meantime, I'll be posting some NSFW teasers for some of the upcoming content soon for Patrons!

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores!

krunkasf

May 9, 2022
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 3514469

Hey everyone!

== Emily - Beta 0.18 ==

For a while now, Emily's been noticeably absent at night. This new update will focus on fleshing out this time slot for Emily giving her a new outfit and a new special moment to enjoy!

Rocking her comfortable pajamas, Emily is all ready to go for a good night's rest! So long as no annoying interruptions get in her way of course...

I hope you're looking forward to Emily content returning! It feels like quite a while now since she's had content with the recent focus on Linda & Julie. I'm sure one day, they'll all learn to share the attention evenly ;)

=====

Progress on the update is coming along well but it does still need a little more time for everything to finish up and come together. I'll update you all on the release date once I have a better idea!

In the meantime, I'll be posting some NSFW teasers for some of the upcoming content soon for Patrons!

I solely only play this game for Emily, honestly.

LegendaryKOT3

Jan 11, 2024
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 3514469

Hey everyone!

== Emily - Beta 0.18 ==

=====

joy (that it will be soon) and sadness (for lack of a date).

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.80 star(s) 91 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->