3.80 star(s) 91 Votes

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Based solely on the art I threw it on my watch list. Hope to see good future updates!

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Can't run the game because of missing nw_elf.dll. What the hell is nw_elf ?
nw_elf is an dll file found in the sys32 folder i think.
But it could also be an nude walking elf. :p

i keep pressing escape to save like im used to and it exists you out of the program :(
Thanks to your posting many saves will be saved. :D
Much love bro or well Sis.

game wont run on my windows 10 PC, i see the process in task manager but see nothing.
tried compatibility mode for win 8 and 7 but didn't help.
Try running it with admin.

Another game? I'm all about pursuing your artistic passions, but when you're collecting paywall panhandle bucks for two other projects, there's no way introducing a third, even with the alleged caveat of it being a quick one and done, can be manageable.

Good luck to this dude and his game but I would be questioning further patronage if I were invested in one of his games already.
Siren's an hardworker. For those that do play his other games they know full-well that Siren will come through.
Please don't assume. It really makes an butt out of u and me.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Aw man, the time I whipped out my dick, it was already over :(

Great start, like the others wrote here, love the art. I also love Incest games so I can imagine the building up to finally fucking the mom will be cumbucketery!

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
i ran as admin from start.
still not working.
sad thing is it's not even giving me an error/
Maybe your downloaded file was corrupt. Try redownloading.

In this scene the Player calls the mom by the name I gave her. How do I get him to call her mom?
Name her mom.
So for me when I try run it, the program opens and but the window is white. What do?
Try to run it admin. If that doesn't work redownload the game again it may be corrupt.

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Should release an android version too. if it was renpy, there would have been unofficial ports.

ice2019

Aug 5, 2019
its probably not scarlett ann that have made the drawing here but someone who tries to copy her.

the smaller tits here says it all ;)

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes