3.80 star(s) 91 Votes

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Drag - I never had an previous issues with his games but this is not opening for me. And seems to be trying to do something because I can't delete it until after I shut down and restart. No luck running as admin, or altering graphic processor, or anything else i can think of. Sad, I've liked his work in the past.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Never run into this before, but the .exe does nothing when clicked. All other games I own open right up. Corrupted download, maybe?

D

Deleted member 195220

Same as a lot of other people. I really want to try it, but I can't.

Tried downloading from zippy, mega & nopy, doesn't make any difference, it doesn't work in admin mode or compatability.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I am under win10, I downloaded the game, I played it without any trouble (except for menu, who this to have collision bugs)

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The game freezes when I do something after loading a save. The game seems very promising but there is a lot of work to do here about the quantity and codding. I will check this again in a few updates

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
your name and pic can easily remember them, laughing it now that face and dynamite thing in my mind xD
and after investigating your profile pic i'm pretty sure i'll remember you for the future, because that shit is hot!

Reactions: AlienAnal

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
WHY DON'T U CALL THIS A DEMO - INSTEAD 0.01 ???????
GAME IS 57 SECONDS LONG
THIS IS NOT EVEN A GAME MAN.
(just put the title ''teaser'' or ''demo'' )
You're caps are hurting my ears.
* edit. Yeah, i used You are instead of. Well what do you use there? It isn't your as that isn't an thing. Nor yours, seeing as that's not a thing.
Maybe i'm just an idiot.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
should I be worry with siren handling 3 games at once ? ... even before this, the other 2 already slow.

Reactions: polom
3.80 star(s) 91 Votes