3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The game is on the short side right now, certainly has some quality content with a single character and tease and little more with other characters. But it's fun, almost with no filler and the art style is clean and sharp (both original and new one).

Give it a try!
Im asking because I remember playing it and it felt empty (honestly I think Ive tried it when it first came out xD)

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
He did not necessarily say it was. But I agree it was implied. He makes good point though, that regardless of the reasons, this things keep happening all over here around this time.
Fair point. It sucks. Hopefully this artist stays around till the end. Hopefully they build a lasting relationship.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Im asking because I remember playing it and it felt empty (honestly I think Ive tried it when it first came out xD)
I don't feel it's empty, just short and "compact", there is some content, but they are just a few scenes and to the point. And it's just a house with a few rooms. I like it, it doesn't waste my time.

To me, empty games are those RPGmaker ones that have a house, a park, the school, downtown, a mountain path, etc and then only 2 sex scenes with one character in the morning and the other in the afternoon that's only available if your character has corruption at 80.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I hope that Siren's Domain focuses on this game now that he and the artists are done with Town of Passion and Zombie's Retreat

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I hope that Siren's Domain focuses on this game now that he and the artists are done with Town of Passion and Zombie's Retreat
Well in addition to this game he is working on Zombie's Retreat 2 and Sexy Quest. But now that this game is out of flux things should be more stable for House Chores.

Reactions: Facilus

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't feel it's empty, just short and "compact", there is some content, but they are just a few scenes and to the point. And it's just a house with a few rooms. I like it, it doesn't waste my time.

To me, empty games are those RPGmaker ones that have a house, a park, the school, downtown, a mountain path, etc and then only 2 sex scenes with one character in the morning and the other in the afternoon that's only available if your character has corruption at 80.
My mans just described half of the games on here, lmao. Agree.

• Haha
Reactions: Dalurker

Sky Elder

Feb 14, 2021
Can I have saves from the last version for android? I forgot to copy my saves before I deleted the game, and I'm too lazy to start from scratch.:)

Last edited:

shinji123

Sep 16, 2017
I'd like to see this get further devlopment rather than Town Of Passion. ToP has done everything like 10x over now.

Slower the pacing of this game and it'd be gold.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I hope the dev add a scene to skip time while Linda is riding the MC on the chair (one facing the wall and the other facing the player)

Dominoe

Sep 26, 2018
Someone help pls, how to save and delete/change name. I play from android. Pls teach me
Touch tha screen two times to open menu. Inside it. You can see some options like Journal, saves.

To change name is tha same. When you're going to put the name touch two time your screen, and letters will be delete

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

EmilyBRTeaser.jpg

House Chores - Beta 0.7 First Look

Hey everyone!

I've been super eager to start sharing what's coming next for House Chores now that Beta 0.6 has concluded!

The recent update (0.6) focused a lot on rounding out what was previously started with Julie. So in terms of progression, it felt like there wasn't much of that, despite some pretty important things getting done.

For Beta 0.7, the goal is to continue working on some of those long overdue tasks like Emily's Bedroom while also adding in some new NSFW interactions around the house.

Pictured above is an early look at her bedroom. The finer details and coloring/shading are still being worked on. This room in particular is very fun because you may notice it's absolutely littered with easter eggs & references.

I'm still not 100% sure where this update will get it's share of NSFW content quite yet. It'll likely either start Emily's story or give Linda and/or Julie some more around the house interactions. As things progress further, I'll have a better idea of what will be added!

====

That's everything for this update! Can't wait to share more sneak peeks of upcoming content!

Thank you all for your support and I'll see you soon! =D

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Huh... was not expecting her to be a full on e-girl type
Same. When I saw this I felt a bit repulsed. A bit of a gamer, sure, but like that with all these trinkets... brrrrr.... The room fits better to someone who says they would like to be reborn as a cat, want to have everything in their house with a cat on it, say "kawaii" to everything, do anime poses in real life.

Not my kinda person :censored:

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes