3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Enter patreon so you see what have been going on, basically they were rewriting code and changing the main portraits of some characters so it becomes easier to add new escenes.
Is he gonna change everyting from the begining? Like Mom drawing etc aswell?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
What a load of fucking whingers infest this thread, holy fuck.

If you can't wrap your peanut brains around the fact that this was a small side project that was initially an experiment with a new engine (that didn't work out, as thing sometimes don't, thus necessitating a change to a different engine) and since Siren isn't an artist, he's essentially screwed if the people that are hired decide for whatever reason they don't want to produce it any more which obviously has its own delays as a result, then frankly I don't know why your parents let you onto their computer I'm assuming it its your parents' computer because a reasonable adult should be more intelligent.

It's not a case of laziness or manipulation or money-grubbing - if he was producing literally everything on his own maybe, but when you've got to deal with the literal face of the game being out of your control, what was he to do?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017

If you can't wrap your peanut brains around the fact that ............................
Just gonna stop you there because we have an update on this opinion just in. Mary can you tell us why a side project has become such a shit storm among the fans?

Yes. Due to so many games being so fucking terrible and not even worthy of an undone zip let along a wank marathon, this project shown such amazing quality and potential from the starts, that its hard for the fans to see it just as a side project and obviously when quality comes around, people are gonna want more from the creators.

Thanks Mary. So there you have it, zombies should fuck off and its time for some family fun in a safe and hygienic environment that these fans demand.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know I should be sad or happy about changing artist. I like old art style but the new yoga milf design was freaking well done.

kampiria

Aug 20, 2017

If you can't wrap your peanut brains around the fact that this was a small side project that was initially an experiment with a new engine (that didn't work out, as thing sometimes don't, thus necessitating a change to a different engine) and since Siren isn't an artist, he's essentially screwed if the people that are hired decide for whatever reason they don't want to produce it any more which obviously has its own delays as a result, then frankly I don't know why your parents let you onto their computer I'm assuming it its your parents' computer because a reasonable adult should be more intelligent.

It's not a case of laziness or manipulation or money-grubbing - if he was producing literally everything on his own maybe, but when you've got to deal with the literal face of the game being out of your control, what was he to do?
Stop simping for the dev.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Version 6.2 is available.

== New Content ==
Beta 0.6 is a short & sweet update that updates half of the cast to feature new looks. This includes proper expressions for Emily
and more expressive emotions for Julie.

Julie's story has been slightly tweaked but now includes the option to participate in Yoga sessions with her after making more
progress with both exercise & romantic points. Romantic points can be earned in the morning after certain events have been met.

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Minor tweaks to dialogue in older content
-Older content will continue to be changed/improved as more assets are complete

== 0.6.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed audio issue during Julie's Yoga Scene
-Added a little bit of extra dialogue after the first instance of this scene

== 0.6.2 Changelog ==
-Updated Julie's audio sounds
-Added small sound clips before first masturbation scene

PC

Android

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Any possibility to have the topless morning handjob ?

Edit : nvm, found the answer was no 10 pages ago

Last edited:

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Any possibility to have the topless morning handjob ?

Edit : nvm, found the answer was no 10 pages ago
I'm not sure enough, I don't remember, but I think that advancing enough with linda, you can see topless handjob when she is having a bath :p

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Julie's Yoga:
1: Comes in the bedroom.
For Yoga Session.jpg
2: Click on Julie.
Goes from no sport bra to suddenly have it on....

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes