3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Marphey

May 13, 2019
What are all these remake, revamps, redux all of a sudden?!
Usually it's done after the title is complete and not in between the development of the game.
Since darkcookie announced the tech update, everyone try to imitate him...
Blame the patreon sheeps for that. They are effectivelly calling the shots and if they are ok with this then dev will continue do this.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
>See a good looking game with potential.
>Wait for more content.
>The developer decides to rework/revamp/redraw.
>Keep waiting for more content.
>You have depleted your lifespan.
>R.I.P.

As ozzo & many others pointed out at the first page...this was the original source, so technically 0.3? was the remade of this meme/comix. I am sure he & his outsourced artist looking for more "inspiration" to rip off.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
What are all these remake, revamps, redux all of a sudden?!
Usually it's done after the title is complete and not in between the development of the game.
Since darkcookie announced the tech update, everyone try to imitate him...
Allows game devs to work at a slower pace, without having to think of anything new to do, and still be able to say they’re doing something for patrons’ sake. It’s basically just creating work for themselves so they don’t have to be creative anymore.

Usually when remaking scenes they’re only a little bit better, or even a little worse (like amity park), and it would almost always be better for the fans to just get new content. Bones tales is one of the most guilty culprits of this for example.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Does the sis have any dialogue yet? I know this is just a side project Siren works on when he's bored so I'm not holding my breath.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Japanese ero games are crap, woman look like melted candles, the genitals are censored & it lacks animation, but i agree with the rest.
Devs should only be paid by build, patreon & subscribestar have to abandon the subscribtion model.
This method will tear the ground under the feet of scammers.
Genitals being censored isn't their fault that's Japanese Government. Lack of animation can be better than crappy animation (Amity Park or Urban Demons is a good example of that). What matters in the end is that the art is good which is more often the case than with Western where we're in once in a blue moon get good art or it's just 3D Models.
My thing is, Japanese Ero Devs will make their games regardless and just sell it to you when it's done. But Western Ero Devs become complacent to straight up being manipulative to make you continue to fund their idea of a game that they may or may not follow through in it's original conception. Or even finish it.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Genitals being censored isn't their fault that's Japanese Government. Lack of animation can be better than crappy animation (Amity Park or Urban Demons is a good example of that). What matters in the end is that the art is good which is more often the case than with Western where we're in once in a blue moon get good art or it's just 3D Models.
My thing is, Japanese Ero Devs will make their games regardless and just sell it to you when it's done. But Western Ero Devs become complacent to straight up being manipulative to make you continue to fund their idea of a game that they may or may not follow through in it's original conception. Or even finish it.
It isn't their fault (in general, the state most of the time interferes needless) but still doesn't change the fact that its censored.
Plus there is the language barrier.
We also have great devs like NLT, Eroniverse etc.
Than there are the "not so" fast devs like PinkCake, Philly, DC, KST yup they are dawdling around but their games are awesome.

rexthagod

Feb 17, 2020
Lack of animation can be better than crappy animation (Amity Park or Urban Demons is a good example of that).
Funny, I actually think the opposite. Even the most rudimentary crappy animation makes games like 10x more fappable for me. High quality still art is nice, but I can't really jack off to it

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes