0.6 Changelog

Major Scenes added:
Julie Paizuri (yoga outfit)

Busts Updated:
Emily & Julie

Costumes Added:
Julie (Yoga)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.6 is a short & sweet update that updates half of the cast to feature new looks. This includes proper expressions for Emily
and more expressive emotions for Julie.

Julie's story has been slightly tweaked but now includes the option to participate in Yoga sessions with her after making more
progress with both exercise & romantic points. Romantic points can be earned in the morning after certain events have been met.

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Minor tweaks to dialogue in older content
-Older content will continue to be changed/improved as more assets are complete

== 0.6.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed audio issue during Julie's Yoga Scene
-Added a little bit of extra dialogue after the first instance of this scene

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
yes.

0.6 Changelog

Major Scenes added:
Julie Paizuri (yoga outfit)

Busts Updated:
Emily & Julie

Costumes Added:
Julie (Yoga)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.6 is a short & sweet update that updates half of the cast to feature new looks. This includes proper expressions for Emily
and more expressive emotions for Julie.

Julie's story has been slightly tweaked but now includes the option to participate in Yoga sessions with her after making more
progress with both exercise & romantic points. Romantic points can be earned in the morning after certain events have been met.

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Minor tweaks to dialogue in older content
-Older content will continue to be changed/improved as more assets are complete

== 0.6.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed audio issue during Julie's Yoga Scene
-Added a little bit of extra dialogue after the first instance of this scene
whelp, it's fine. Siren is better game developer and he made satisfying games like ZR and TOP (but the bad thing is he doesn't put any pregnancy to his games) :(

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Shit, I blame a large majority of western ero games relying on crowdfunding honestly. It's why the Japanese ero games while, can have a lot of crap they most consistently get good shit. Whereas our creators overpromise but rarely if never deliver, have zero faith in their original vision, make up reasons to delay, fix what's not broken, and something that's not their fault, being censored by their crowdfunding platforms (Patreon/PayPal).
Japanese ero games are crap, woman look like melted candles, the genitals are censored & it lacks animation, but i agree with the rest.
Devs should only be paid by build, patreon & subscribestar have to abandon the subscribtion model.
This method will tear the ground under the feet of scammers.

Last edited:

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Why use RPGM for a visual novel though?
So siren can pack ~400MB of useless RPG Maker MV Data, there is a checkbox to disable exporting of default assets...The more important question is how come multi-title game/VN dev is still able to introduce "bugs" on a relatively stable & easy to use game engine after all this years? Answer: He is a fraud...

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Not bad, but not great for the longgggg wait. I understand the last update had issues, but there's no reason for this time. 1 scene. I understand it takes time and it's a lot more than people think, but I really would have enjoyed more dialogue at least. Something to keep me entertained. And of course an option to start from the previous build.

Reactions: osxario and moi69
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes