3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Same. When I saw this I felt a bit repulsed. A bit of a gamer, sure, but like that with all these trinkets... brrrrr.... The room fits better to someone who says they would like to be reborn as a cat, want to have everything in their house with a cat on it, say "kawaii" to everything, do anime poses in real life.

Not my kinda person :censored:
It's not my first choice, but I don't particurlary mind it so long as it's not full on 'Bell Dolphin' e-girl

Neither, was expecting a bit of a punk asthetic
Kinda same, had her pegged as a "musician/artist" type

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
It's not my first choice, but I don't particurlary mind it so long as it's not full on 'Bell Dolphin' e-girl

Kinda same, had her pegged as a "musician/artist" type
For me it really depends how far they push it indeed. But I totally agree with your vibe of musician/artist.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
I love how the two girls on the bottom shelf are actually the Goddesses from Town of Passion. Instead of some Generic Anime girls.

As for the people above not being fond of this, revelation. Dont judge a book by it's cover. Or THIS happens. You thought you got a Punk/Goth girl. You got a Gamer Girl.

Personally I am curious how this room is going to be reconciled with the character "sprite" we have seen so far.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
I really love the plot of these games. I liked the graphics very much, as did the animations. But unfortunately there is very little content at the moment. I hope for further development of this game.
By the way, it is not clear why the author decided to make a visual novel on an RPG maker.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I really love the plot of these games. I liked the graphics very much, as did the animations. But unfortunately there is very little content at the moment. I hope for further development of this game.
By the way, it is not clear why the author decided to make a visual novel on an RPG maker.
This game was initially released on Ren'Py. But he didn't like working with the engine. So he switched it back to what he knew best.

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
As for the people above not being fond of this, revelation. Dont judge a book by it's cover. Or THIS happens. You thought you got a Punk/Goth girl. You got a Gamer Girl.
Who says she can't be both? I knew plenty of goth gamer chicks growing up.

That said, you're right in another context - people are assuming a hell of a lot about her personality just from a room screenshot. (Though I also hope she's not another cam-girl, if only because that angle has gotten stale in these games.)

Augrillex

Aug 10, 2020
I rarely make a comment but damn... I absolutely love this! I'm so glad the developer continue on making this game, i have my hopes down when i heard that the char design artist left this project. Then they hire a new one and so glad they only change Julie's design which i think is a lot better then the previous one. I was worried that they will change Linda's design but they didn't, thank god. And the new facial expressions tho... Love it! especially Linda's facial expression, she's so cute when she's blushing.

Really looking forward for the next update!

Last edited:
Reactions: thesilentking

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

ProgressReport4.png

Release Window Updates || Future Seasonal Content(?)

Hey everyone!

Got a pretty simple update to share today but I just wanted to talk a little bit more about the anticipated release window and when you can expect to see the next House Chores update!

== 2 Month Windows Vs. 3 Month ==

Usually with my games, I like to release an update every 2 months when possible. Sometimes delays and other factors change that but it's the goal.

With House Chores, I want to achieve that goal as well but there are some things holding that back. Unlike my other games, the need for backgrounds and clickable objects (characters/objects/etc) stretch that time that's needed per update.

When updates require a new BG or some new clickables, I anticipate those updates will usually take roughly 3 months. If they don't, then maybe some 2 month release gaps will occur too! So moving forward, most updates should weave in between these 2 or 3 months depending on what's required.

For this next update, that would mean a release in late Sept or October but I want to really push for a September release!

== Halloween/Seasons ==

This year, I was really hoping to add some seasonal content to House Chores but it just might be a bit too soon. We'll see. The year isn't over quite yet. If there's enough time to comfortably add content, I'll announce it as the months continue but if not, I anticipate 2022 will have a lot of fun seasonal content in House Chores!

I imagine the answer is largely yes but would you all be interested in some seasonal events & outfits?

======

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned as the Linda bust refresh will be finishing up next and then the focus will be on this updates NSFW scene(s). I'll be sharing teasers of those when they're ready and will have a release date to announce shortly after!

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon =D

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes