3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

kohunronin

Sep 25, 2021
From Sirens patreon.

New Update - October Release + Details!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share one more main update before the next update releases. There's been some new developments so I have a much more solid plan on what will be in this new build. I also wanted to go over the new stuff coming in this update.

== What's New ==

This build probably won't add much to your total playtime. But at the same time, so many important tasks have been accomplished.

1: Linda's bust re-design

2: New location: Emily's Bedroom (Day & Night)

3: New clickable object: Emily at her computer

4: New clickable object: Linda at night on her bed
-Her NSFW scene now can properly be re-experienced without the awkward dialogue option at her door

5: (Still needs to be complete): Linda animated on-screen NSFW scene during Morning

This confirms that the next update will focus on Emily and her story. A lot of the tasks in this update are meant to help prepare for her update so more time can be spent on NSFW scenes instead!

== Release Date ==

The artist is going to be away during a part of late Oct so the plan is to finish this on-screen scene before then and I should be able to release the update shortly after!

Right now, I'd expect a mid-October release window. There shouldn't be any need to delay as this update will be fairly easy to put together and most of the new additions are already added!

=====

That's everything for this update!

Hopefully this post doesn't come across as mean or passive aggressive. Receiving those "that's it?" comments can be disheartening so I wanted to be extremely clear about what to expect. I know most of you are all incredibly understanding so many thanks for that.

Thank you as well to the people who provided your feedback on the last post too!

I'll see you all soon. Probably with a sketch teaser of the on-screen scene, then the update shortly after! =D
yeah i saw it a few week ago but why redo the mom(lisa) look fattter..bewb look bigger and her body and her tigh look fat...really love the old body design...but love the new skin tone and face looks more alive

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
yeah i saw it a few week ago but why redo the mom(lisa) look fattter..bewb look bigger and her body and her tigh look fat...really love the old body design...but love the new skin tone and face looks more alive
The original artist left the project. The redraw was done with the new artist. This will allow the art to remain consistent.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.6.9.png

Progress Report - Beta 0.6.9 Coming Soon!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give a small update so you all can know when to expect the next update.

== Progress ==

The last bit of art for this new update was finished today so that scene has now been sent off to get animated. In the meantime, I'm going to start focusing heavily on the update making sure all of the new stuff is properly implemented.

As I've mentioned before, this update's gonna be pretty simple on my end. Most of what's new is art stuff so I don't want to set expectations super high that this update will be packed to the brim with new quests and events. This is checking off some things that have been on the to-do list for quite some time.

Because of that, I decided to name this build Beta 0.6.9 since it's more of a build up for Beta 0.7 and... well, you know. Nice

With that said, I do hope you enjoy the new on-screen scene when it's finished!

== Release Window ==

Originally I had thought mid-Oct would be doable but I'm gonna have to push it back a little closer to late October instead. It'll be out very soon! But I do want to make sure I give myself enough time because I may be adding a few other small little details.

=====

That's everything for this update! Next post on here will be the actual release of Beta 0.6.9 for $5+ HC Patrons! Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon =D

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So pretty much this update coming is just to implement the rest of the stuff missing which is ok and should be done, but the issue for what i saw is that the update will not have any no content being added only in the next one which is pretty lame that the time we waiting is just like a bug fix update. (i do hope im wrong and it has content)

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
So pretty much this update coming is just to implement the rest of the stuff missing which is ok and should be done, but the issue for what i saw is that the update will not have any no content being added only in the next one which is pretty lame that the time we waiting is just like a bug fix update. (i do hope im wrong and it has content)
I thought I read about one new scene with the aunt? But yeah, sadly the update after this one is the juicy one. Idk if I'll be able to hold off. Though to his credit Siren does complete his games, and does have a 2-3 month update schedule that he hits regularly.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i love the art and the mothers body and the aunt's bodyes are smoking hot can't wait for more

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Gotta say that at the moment with the default settings of.

Linda - Maid
Julie - Neighbour
Emily - Tutor
MC - Client/neighbour/pupil

The story and convos feels a bit weird I mean I guess it's to bypass the non-incest rules. But if the default is maid then how can Linda for instance decide that her sister Julie the neighbour get's to live in the house and what maid would tell their clients to do their job and also offer paying the client for doing the maids job o_O

It's also a bit strange that Emily is refered to as the MC's sister but at the same time the tutor and MC her pupil. I guess the game was set up as an incest game, mom, aunt and sister but then with the new anti-incest rules on patreon they had to change the defaults on everyone to make it work.

Still what it is at the moment is pretty nice.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you can change it to the right word's like mother and stuff but yes that is what most games like this do on patron becuase patron's rules

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
As I've mentioned before, this update's gonna be pretty simple on my end. Most of what's new is art stuff so I don't want to set expectations super high that this update will be packed to the brim with new quests and events. This is checking off some things that have been on the to-do list for quite some time.
Always the same with House Chores "don't expect (((to much))) update will be tiny"

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes