3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Better they stick to Christmas, Halloween etc, which for many are such commercialized notions they can't do much wrong.
Also, they are worldwide known: even non-christian countries know Christmas, and some even celebrate it - the commercial part, obviously, not the religious one, but all the Christmas symbols are often well known everywhere, to not say appreciated. Even in countries where it never snow...

Halloween is more a "white western countries" thing, because Samhain is originally a celtic - so a western european - feast, like All Saints is a Christian thing - therefore, again, European thing on the beginning. But the horror theme is fun for a lot of non-Christian and/or non-white countries, too, when they don't even already have such a local feast.

That's roughly the same with Saint Valentin, BTW. The day itself is just a pretext, of course, but it's celebrated near everywhere in the world - at least by the young and cosmopolite generations.

But as far as I know, there is no other feasts/celebrations known in near any existing country... So it let three yearly events to implement, if the game can integrate them properly at least - and if the dev cares about spending time to do "specials". More than these three events is just useless, since most people won't even know what it relates to.

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There are, of course, some secular holidays meant to be International, May Day, for instance- which has become more of a Spring Celebration nowadays. Also, there are various Anniversaries- UN Day, Veteran's Day, The Queen's (or Current Sovereign's) Birthday, International Children's Day, Aviation Day, The Moon Landing, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wisblade

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
too hot, the game is too hot. Is Zombie Retreat like this, or is it less hot, because this too hot
My fully personal opinion here: this one is the less good one from Siren... Best one is "Zombi Retreat", then "Town of Passion", then this one. "Zombie Retreat 2" is still too recent, like "Sexy Quest", but both seems superior to "House Chores".
The game isn't bad, it's simply that the others are way better - and two are even complete...

Apr 12, 2021
My fully personal opinion here: this one is the less good one from Siren... Best one is "Zombi Retreat", then "Town of Passion", then this one. "Zombie Retreat 2" is still too recent, like "Sexy Quest", but both seems superior to "House Chores".
The game isn't bad, it's simply that the others are way better - and two are even complete...
so you mean zombie retreat is hotter?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Can someone post a pic of the MC? The look of the MC in Siren's other games has generally kept me from playing his games and I'd like to know if that would be a problem here as well before downloading. Thanks

Jun 25, 2018
Not a lot to the game yet but I enjoyed it. No BS grinding involved. Yeah, the pacing might be 'quick' but I'd rather quick than 10 hours of nonsense like the vast majority of games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only gripe is not a fan of the sister's artwork. Nose piercings/expander (whatever they are called) earrings are a turnoff. The mother and aunt are hot so 2/3 ain't bad. Definitely looking out for future updates.

Reactions: drone4of2
Sep 18, 2021
I actually really liked this one and was surprised that it was over before I knew it. I had no idea that this was based on an old joke comic from decades back...or rather one of the first events.

I know they just hit the patreon goal to go past being inside the house and going out into the world, but I personally don't think this game needs that. Focusing on the main three and keeping it short-ish would probably be better.

Siren seems to have a lot of projects going on concurrently. Out of all of them, this one seems to be the "simplest".(At least on the surface)

I've heard that it basically went through two previous overhauls. I wasn't there for the first art style, but I was there for the second and now the latest art style which I do like a lot. As I've said enough times already, it seems like the biggest challenge with this stuff is keeping a consistent artist.

I really hope he keeps this one. It will probably make things a whole lot easier. Good luck!

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
so you mean zombie retreat is hotter?
No. Better. Better story. Better gameplay. Wider world. More things to do. And so on.

It's obviously a lewd game, there is ton of sex (and since you can rename people's relationship with you... you know what I mean...), there is tons of animated sex scenes, but it's ALSO a real game, with its lot of annoying grinding (until you set up things to not be forced to grind so much), exploration, craft, quests, battles, etc.

You could have "Zombi Retreat" without ANY lewd scene, and still have a very correct indie game. It's not a Zelda or Final Fantasy, of course, but it's very pleasant. Lewd stuff is a bonus - and you have a lot of bonus, in fact.

gbobee

Feb 6, 2020
Well, the process is called "gauging" or "stretching". The only generic term that I can find for the jewelry is "stretchers".
"Gauging" is actually a misnomer. The technically correct term is stretching, though people use both interchangeably nowadays. Jewelry that has a hole in it is called a "tunnel" and solid jewelry that goes into a stretched ear is called a "plug". Things that stretch your ear from one gauge size to another are called "tapers". She would be wearing plugs.

Reactions: HillDweller

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
"Gauging" is actually a misnomer. The technically correct term is stretching, though people use both interchangeably nowadays. Jewelry that has a hole in it is called a "tunnel" and solid jewelry that goes into a stretched ear is called a "plug". Things that stretch your ear from one gauge size to another are called "tapers". She would be wearing plugs.
Man I love F95

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes