3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Wildflaire

Nov 20, 2017
On the android version, can no one adjust the settings? I've tried adjusting the volume and turning on the lower quality mode but it's not changing.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I get making a holiday update, but I feel like that should be at the end of dev for a game and should be all the holidays that could be filled in. Christmas, Kwanzaa Hanukkah, Festivus for the rest of us, New years, Chinese New year, Thanksgiving, Canadian Thanksgiving, Boxing Day, Independence day of (insert all the countries that have one), Leader or Important persons days (insert countries leaders, etc.) Valentine's, Halloween, White day, Arbor Day, Summer and Winter Solstice, literally all the holidays in a single update at the end of dev time. Which would make players want to replay the game.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, this game is rubbish like other incest games. Why is there no good incest game 2dcg ? :mad:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Last time I played this game the pacing was terrible to the point I gave up on it, should I give the game another shot or does the relationship between the "landlady" and the "boy" still go 0 to 100 without any real story? honest answers only

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
where do i put the save file? Tried to find thru appdata user no luck
Open the game folder then open the www folder. If you have not saved yet you may not see a folder called save. If you do that is where you can find all of the games save data.

PeqPeq

Oct 26, 2018
I am going to assume that you made to sure to extract the file. The only thing I can think of assuming your in the correct location is that save is missing the global and config files.
I even made a new save just to be sure and extracted the save file into the save folder

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, I dl'd the new update (Christmas Event) and...

- All of my previous saves had disappeared. I HATE that! Strike 1.
- No rollback or skipping. Maybe I'm getting spoiled with this feature, but I really detest restarting the game from scratch because I made a typogoof that could have been easily rectified in just a second or three, or being able to skip scenes that I've seen several times already. Strike 2.
- No apparent way to Save. I tried what alternatives that I know about, but no go. Strike 3.
-- Update: on my second playthrough I got this to work. I don't know what caused the trouble originally. Call changed to Foul Ball.
- I had the cursor problem mentioned by several earlier posters, but for me sometimes it showed up and sometimes it didn't. In most other games when I have the problem, it seems to be a loading problem and waiting a moment or so usually solves it. But that wasn't true in some screens here. I had to blind click all over the place to advance. Strike 4.
-- Update: again, on the second playthrough this problem didn't appear as often and just became a minor annoyance. Call changed to Foul Ball.
- Game crashed in bathroom event on Day 3. Strike 5.
- No events with Emily other than getting insulted when she first arrives. [I do like her comment about Siren giving her more time on a future update.] I'm going defer this one until the next update.
- No Stat Indicator, even though the game keeps track of them to Advance levels. Strike 6.

Even though I'm reversing my call on two points and deferring another, 4 strikes still results in an Out.

I had little problem with previous versions and frankly this was one of my favorite games- easily in my Top 20. But the flaws in this version, some of which are minor and/or may be MY fault, really make the game too-time consuming to be playable for me.

I'll pass on any future attempts until MC gets some action with Emily.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I get making a holiday update, but I feel like that should be at the end of dev for a game and should be all the holidays that could be filled in. Christmas, Kwanzaa Hanukkah, Festivus for the rest of us, New years, Chinese New year, Thanksgiving, Canadian Thanksgiving, Boxing Day, Independence day of (insert all the countries that have one), Leader or Important persons days (insert countries leaders, etc.) Valentine's, Halloween, White day, Arbor Day, Summer and Winter Solstice, literally all the holidays in a single update at the end of dev time. Which would make players want to replay the game.
Lol. How much work do you think such a dev can do? Adding all the holidays (in the world?!) will take ages. Not to mention the know-how to handle holidays respectfully. Even adding "only" the ones you wrote would take a huge amount of time.

Better they stick to Christmas, Halloween etc, which for many are such commercialized notions they can't do much wrong. Plus, adding things around the holidays might be an easy update that generates attention and gives the player base something to do when they have time off.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Better they stick to Christmas, Halloween etc, which for many are such commercialized notions they can't do much wrong.
Also, they are worldwide known: even non-christian countries know Christmas, and some even celebrate it - the commercial part, obviously, not the religious one, but all the Christmas symbols are often well known everywhere, to not say appreciated. Even in countries where it never snow...

Halloween is more a "white western countries" thing, because Samhain is originally a celtic - so a western european - feast, like All Saints is a Christian thing - therefore, again, European thing on the beginning. But the horror theme is fun for a lot of non-Christian and/or non-white countries, too, when they don't even already have such a local feast.

That's roughly the same with Saint Valentin, BTW. The day itself is just a pretext, of course, but it's celebrated near everywhere in the world - at least by the young and cosmopolite generations.

But as far as I know, there is no other feasts/celebrations known in near any existing country... So it let three yearly events to implement, if the game can integrate them properly at least - and if the dev cares about spending time to do "specials". More than these three events is just useless, since most people won't even know what it relates to.

Reactions: hentai charley
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes