3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I gotta ask, because I find this seriously amusing. Siren makes games where you can toggle incest on/off depending on how you name the characters or what "role" you pick for them. Patreon, last I checked, does not like incest content. Something about 'incorrect fantasies' or some crap.

So like, is Patreon really this dumb? Siren's games go beyond just naming a character "Mom." If you do that the game actively changes dialog and how characters interact with each other. "Mommy" is used and "Sis" and the "Aunt" will call your mother her sister and so on, so on. Incest is built into the game. There are scripts and flags and text that deal with incest content. It isn't just giving a character a name. Like wow, Patreon is stupid AF if you can get all that past them.

When indeed brother, when indeed.

Siren said that after this Christmas update (I hate holiday updates, sue me) the next one would commence the sister route. They also claim the game would be finished by the end of 2022 but now that the $2000 per month goal has been reached they are looking to expand beyond the home and who knows how that will affect route progression. 'Town Chores here we cum' I guess.
Patreon doesn't care. The money companies care. Patreon just complies to avoid being shut down by no one funding it. So they're not that bothered letting stuff slip through.

Nisse_69

Apr 18, 2020
0.7 Changelog

Major Scenes added:
Linda Holiday Sex (Day & Night)

New Location:
Living Room (Festive)

Costumes Added:
Linda (Holiday)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.7 is the first holiday update for House Chores!

To activate the event, when you have fully romanced Linda, going to sleep the next day will automatically trigger the event.
In the future, if a currency system is added, this event may be activated in a slightly different way so this log may
become outdated.

I hope you all enjoy this little holiday moment and I hope you all have a Happy Holidays!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for the responses boxedjack and Doomskull. It really always is just about the money.
Always is about money (and not just there, in almost all business), the only time when they say something is when a game is really big, not just monetary, but when a game have a lot of publicity, at that moment the credit card ceo piss at patreon, and patreon piss at the developers.

Also thank you ShinraJon for the link and Nisse_69 for the changelog.

Reactions: ShinraJon

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
There's a holiday scene for Linda...Give me a sec.

0.7 Changelog

Major Scenes added:
Linda Holiday Sex (Day & Night)

New Location:
Living Room (Festive)

Costumes Added:
Linda (Holiday)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.7 is the first holiday update for House Chores!

To activate the event, when you have fully romanced Linda, going to sleep the next day will automatically trigger the event.
In the future, if a currency system is added, this event may be activated in a slightly different way so this log may
become outdated.

I hope you all enjoy this little holiday moment and I hope you all have a Happy Holidays!
There you go scout.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes