Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

FErVpHvWQAIRDsN.png

House Chores - Beta 0.7 || FIRST LOOK!

Hey everyone!

Happy to finally be able to share some visual teasers of the next update coming to House Chores.

As you can see, Beta 0.7 is already well underway and a lot of the required art is already completed! This update will be a simple one introducing a small little side story for Linda to add some festive activities within the house. This is the first of hopefully a couple different seasonal events I want to add between now and the final update to HC by the end of next year or so.

The release date of Beta 0.7 isn't certain yet but I want to have it out just in time for the holidays next month! So far, everything's on pace for that.

====

That's everything for this Patreon update. Next update will likely be a $3+ Patron teaser of the new scene and then the update should be ready shortly after that. Thank you all for your support and I'll see you all soon!

Reactions: PugWug and WSmith

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

View attachment 1511042

House Chores - Beta 0.7 || FIRST LOOK!

Hey everyone!

Happy to finally be able to share some visual teasers of the next update coming to House Chores.

As you can see, Beta 0.7 is already well underway and a lot of the required art is already completed! This update will be a simple one introducing a small little side story for Linda to add some festive activities within the house. This is the first of hopefully a couple different seasonal events I want to add between now and the final update to HC by the end of next year or so.

The release date of Beta 0.7 isn't certain yet but I want to have it out just in time for the holidays next month! So far, everything's on pace for that.

====

That's everything for this Patreon update. Next update will likely be a $3+ Patron teaser of the new scene and then the update should be ready shortly after that. Thank you all for your support and I'll see you all soon!
I imagine there are like 3 updates left then? If Siren plans to release 1.0 at least.

Heathrow1994

Oct 29, 2021
This game is just AMAZING. Really looking forward to more content for this, I'd definitely buy it once it's all fleshed out.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
This game is just AMAZING. Really looking forward to more content for this, I'd definitely buy it once it's all fleshed out.
did the writing get fixed or what? cause last time i played this it went a little something like this: sees legs> gets boner> sexytime

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It looks like they are doing a character popularity contest over at Siren's discord. It looks to divided up between the men and the women. The men's tournament is going on now.

Reactions: babykeem

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
This is the final match of the men's tournament. The House Chores MC vs the Zombie Retreat 1 MC.

CrisisWar

May 14, 2018
Sorry I tried searching for the answer, but is there a way to change the name of your relationships with others if you're playing on the PC ? Thanks in advance!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes