3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
This game is great, anyone know of anything similar art wise?
I don't really know if it's the same art-wise but Daily Lives of my Countryside is the same quality wise, maybe even better. I cannot really recommend that game enough, it's probably my favorite on the site followed by Dandy Boy Adventures.

Jul 4, 2018
let me remind y'all that this mans made 2K per month since August 2019, and this game isn't even near 30% done, all of you dudes who paid are getting scammed and those who are still waiting for updates are dumb as shit ngl

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
let me remind y'all that this mans made 2K per month since August 2019, and this game isn't even near 30% done, all of you dudes who paid are getting scammed and those who are still waiting for updates are dumb as shit ngl
An let me remind you that this game was on a half a year hiatus because the lead artist went dark on Siren. During that time he stopped taking payments until things got sorted out. It was only recently that a replacement artists was found. This game was on the verge of cancellation and was saved at the last minute. If that didn't happen this game would be getting close to completion.

Jul 4, 2018
An let me remind you that this game was on a half a year hiatus because the lead artist went dark on Siren. During that time he stopped taking payments until things got sorted out. It was only recently that a replacement artists was found. This game was on the verge of cancellation and was saved at the last minute. If that didn't happen this game would be getting close to completion.
And let me remind you that after getting a replacement artist, we got jack shit and trust me the issue with the code rewrite is known but you have to realize that he could've told the artist to do side-pieces or more art while he was "re-coding" the game

Reactions: ArgothNephial

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
And let me remind you that after getting a replacement artist, we got jack shit and trust me the issue with the code rewrite is known but you have to realize that he could've told the artist to do side-pieces or more art while he was "re-coding" the game
The artist that was taking over was the artist for Town of Passion. That game was almost finished at the time. So once that got done then he was able to give House Chores more attention.

In fact the developer himself already addressed all this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/house-chores-v0-6-9-1-public-sirens-domain.34842/post-5448946

Reactions: anon241

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Am i crazy, or Linda face was changed in latest updates? If so, previose variant was more "alive".
Not crazy, but clearly not bothered to read through the forum. Her change and the reasons why have been well documented.

Reactions: floran

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
Any new sex content with linda?the last one i remembered was missionary in her room
Not much, they have created a room that the only thing you can do in it is enter but you cannot interact with anything, with linda there is nothing new, with the neighbor yes but it is only an erotic scene, as for Amy nothing new. This game would have to have a map, with different locations, and options to have to interact more

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes