3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just want to say we all have stressful shit in are lifes and dev's are no diffrent then us. plues there are thing's in life that we can't control so cut them some slack. i try not to judge people tale i am given a resoin too. plue if there karma is bad then they will get it back on them.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
me? I like it. It is very hot.
I can wait to see proper on 4s action, preggo, threesome,....just keep putting content out mate.

great job.

cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: astaroth96

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
I'm a simple man, I see a game where a guy fucks his own, sexy af, blood related mother, I throw a 5 star rating
ikr, it's really true gems, nowdays, it's hard to find this kind of game bcs most of website ban when someone upload it. i hope f95 let it slide. i really appreciate this kind of game even it's not finished.. i hope dev will add more scene between he and his mom in the future update.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
ikr, it's really true gems, nowdays, it's hard to find this kind of game bcs most of website ban when someone upload it. i hope f95 let it slide. i really appreciate this kind of game even it's not finished.. i hope dev will add more scene between he and his mom in the future update.
Agreed, but I kinda wish this game get a remake or a rewrite some day. The story is too simplistic and I wouldn't mind a more of a slow burn approach.

Reactions: rey7 and astaroth96

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Same! Very lucky that F95 was very lenient to incest games so it was good but I never understand why many sites like Patreon make big of a deal for a fictional story with fictional family to ban it? Maybe they don't want young kids to take those content serious and actually pursue it for real? No matter I agree with more content with the mom, on Patreon Dev confirmed that next update will have more NSFW content than this one so let just wait and see how it goes

Reactions: rey7 and astaroth96

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Same! Very lucky that F95 was very lenient to incest games so it was good but I never understand why many sites like Patreon make big of a deal for a fictional story with fictional family to ban it? Maybe they don't want young kids to take those content serious and actually pursue it for real? No matter I agree with more content with the mom, on Patreon Dev confirmed that next update will have more NSFW content than this one so let just wait and see how it goes
A lot of credit card companies don't want to be associated with it. So they will often "encourage" companies into specific policies. That is not to say that is the sole reason, but is a factor that can't be ignored.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
No, basically just the images and clicking on them to do stuff. No characters to move around like classic RPGM games.
oh that is unexpected
(good. do u know any other rpgm games like that, sandboxes with ok pics or renders - caz i just excluded rpgms by default),
what about insta txt skipping ? rpgms i tried dont have it i think. that is also kinda no-no.
i read comments... what about content? is there anything significantly lewd going on (beyond teasing and maybe boob and blowjob stages?)

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
oh that is unexpected
(good. do u know any other rpgm games like that, sandboxes with ok pics or renders - caz i just excluded rpgms by default),
This is against forum rules so I wont answer that.

what about insta txt skipping ? rpgms i tried dont have it i think. that is also kinda no-no.
I think you can put the speed up and in general the sentences are quite short.

i read comments... what about content? is there anything significantly lewd going on (beyond teasing and maybe boob and blowjob stages?)
Yes. If you searched (top right corner) on for example "changelog" or you checked a least a little bit, you would see there is such content.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
first time i hear dat!
pm then?
In every thread you'll find people recommending other games that are similar or other games they find good. This is the first time I've seen someone bring that rule up. I don't know if most people don't care or if they are just being difficult and won't answer your question. I wouldn't be surprised if you found multiple answers to your question if you looked a few pages back.

Reactions: cooldude33
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes