3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
lmao really bro? The whole "I gotta recode the whole game so that's why theres fook all content" excuse...I laugh every time I see it and it's always from devs who have awful work speed
Or maybe thats the only thing they could do when the artist bailed and they had to get a nee one and rework it for quality consistency sake?
People should really stop projecting their issues with other devs on other devs.
Or read the thread before posting ignorant comments....

kuler

May 20, 2018
lmao really bro? The whole "I gotta recode the whole game so that's why theres fook all content" excuse...I laugh every time I see it and it's always from devs who have awful work speed
Regarding the complete rebuild of the code. As a game developer of my own project, I claim that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Сode refactoring with subsequent bug fixing takes an incredibly long time

Jul 4, 2018
Damn bro I gotta recode the entire game, I can't just draw more shit to add when I'm done with the code though cause y'know that'd not make me as much money as putting a small update and keeping fans waiting in suspense would, whoospie daisy.

Reactions: Abegamer

Nejireta

Mar 20, 2020
I'm looking at changelog right now, are they really developing day 1 still? After 2 years of development, rly?
If you are unaware they are working on multiple games at the same time and this one has the lowest priority. They also had to get a new artist so they had to redo some things to make it all consistent.

Revan_Silus

Jul 22, 2020
Can we not just be happy the games not being cancelled or dropped? If you guys are so pissy about this there are other games fully developed waiting on you, or you can go an make one your self to YOUR EXACT TASTES! Shit happens. Either enjoy it or move on.

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
What is the criteria for how many or which of a developer's games are featured in the "Other Games:" section of the OP? I was annoyed after reading the bit about this being a side project behind the two games listed there and then checking those and seeing them marked as "Completed" but then found that the developer has two other games in addition to those that aren't listed in the OP.

May 8, 2020
Is that the android or the PC version? Also when do you encounter this? Do you get the same error if you redownload the game?
pc version running on linux so I use this method: local host, index.html gives same thing just the directory has my user in it. all version of the game said the same thing couldn't play this game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-and-the-error-your-browser-doesnt-allow-to-read-local-files.89416/

I can run other rpgmaker games of version1.6.1 using the index.html method or localhost. I can't run any rpgmaker games via exe (gave up trying to since the index.html method worked). running exe give me the "Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js." popup

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes