3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

qnx00390

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone had any luck with this game on WINE? Gettin' stuck on the loading screen and the tips aren't proving too useful. Was thinking maybe I needed to grab some RTP files through WINE but since it's made with RPG MV, no need. I'm new to working with WINE so any pointers at all would be appreciated. (I've gotten Succubus Affection running on WINE with no problems, but that's a Unity title I think!)

I have seen some people say you still might need to grab the RTPs from older RPGM versions though....
If you want to play on the Linux, then follow the guide from here . Section "NW.js (includes many RPGM games, Construct and many others):"

TLDR
1. download (Linux 64-bit, normal version)
2. unpack game and nwjs in separate directories
3. copy from the game directory www and file package.json
4. paste them to the nwjs directory (directory www and file package.json should be in the same directory as nw file)
5. make sure that file nw is executable
6. open terminal and run ./nw
7. play the game

Reactions: HillDweller

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
the fck you being an apologist for? lidel ass update is lidel, if he made such changes as you claim he has, he would obviously list them, this ain't no place to be humble and secretive, it's a fucking RPGM game omegalul
They did through the patreon posts though.
The only people surprised and complaining are people who just popped in and are basically bringing their issues with other devs to this one.
Siren does games and finish them and is clear about a games scope like this ome so yeah maybe research what context is.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
just do what i do... with certain games like happy summer .. i like it but the updates aint all that so its simple. i wait till their finish then i play... it also saves time in case it goes MIA/Abandon

Reactions: trikzinho94

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
in the time between releases of this game, this dev finished off one major project and released solid updates for the next (a sequel to the previous one) So I'd hardly call that milking. As one of his patreons, I'm fairly satisfied with the regular content created.

Its as was mentioned before, this game is not a priority and never was. they specifically said as much with the first release.

Also a side note to the bean counters. Funding services like patreon and subscribstar take a sufficient portion of the revenue based on what gets put in. consider it 40 cents for every one dollar tier and 3.50 for every 5 tier makes it to the dev, basically the more lower tier supporters you have the less you actually make even though the total amount is whats presented it can vary wildly depending on what tier of supporters you have more of.

Not all creators are solely motivated by cashflow but the investor/crowdfund services definitely are!
Well you're right but tbh 2021 was siren's weakest year so far, hope 2022 he will be back on track.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Give Siren a break would you? He has to re-write the whole code and replace the visuals as well. This is a lot of background work, so these 3 lines of changes is just a tip of a huge iceberg which you completely ignore. Let him work, I have no doubt that Siren will deliver a good game when the technical issues are solved.
lmao really bro? The whole "I gotta recode the whole game so that's why theres fook all content" excuse...I laugh every time I see it and it's always from devs who have awful work speed

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Wait a second... "This is the story of ... problems arise when ... complications ..." holy shit...
I would like to applaud Siren's Domain for using the "TV Guide" format to describe this game. That's one of the best written game descriptions I've ever seen on this website. I feel like I now understand why that format is taught to screenplay writer's to summarize their concept. If this is any indication of the quality of writing contained within, I can't wait!

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes