3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Can you explain to me what the use is of these polls? I really don't get it : )
There is a tournament going on in Siren's discord. It is just for fun to see who the community thinks is the best girl/guy. But you never know what this could lead to.

Reactions: WSmith

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date || Content || 2022 Plans

Hey everyone!

Wanted to use this time to talk about the holiday update as well as some of my main plans next year for House Chores!

== Release Date/Window ==

I want this update to release just in time for the holiday weekend. Ideally, having this update out for $5+ Patrons on Dec 17th would be great. If the artist needs a tad bit more time then I'll push it back by a few days if necessary. But Dec 17th-23rd is about when you can expect the $5+ Patron build and the public build to release!

The artwork is still underway so I'll have a solid release date announced soon either on here or on twitter!

== Holiday Content ==

Something I want to make sure is very clear with this update is that it will be very short! This is just meant to be a small little event for the holidays as well as a way to give Linda a fun extra 'moment' to share with the main character.

The holiday event itself won't contain a large questline so the added playtime of this update's gonna be short. But so far it's turning out to be a nice little charming event which is something I want House Chores to have plenty of when it's all complete!

== 2022 Plans ==

Right after this update, the beginning of Emily's story will be up next! I think her story will have a pretty unique 'gimmick' to it. Sort of like how Linda is chores and Julie is exercise. Emily's will probably be the most 'imaginative' one ;P

2022 will be a very fun year for House Chores. 2021 was the year HC finally got back into the swing of things with consistent releases and content in the later half. Moving forward, the core game could actually be finished in as little as 3/4 updates!

But after that, I want to look at expanding the neighborhood slightly with a few new characters & interactions. I recently asked in Discord what players would like to see when the 3 housemates have their main scenes complete. Whether that be an expansion, sequel, or new game in the same neighborhood. I'm still undecided but what I do know is I'd like to delve deeper into these characters and the potentially vibrant neighbors around them. We'll see when we get there!

=====

That's all for now. The next update will either be a $3+ teaser of the new scene or just the update itself so stay tuned!

Thank you all so much for your support and have a happy holidays!!

Reactions: WSmith and fazafz

yopi’erre

Jul 7, 2021
I've played Town of Passion and Zombie's Retreat 1 and know how much preferential treatment the not-mom character gets compared to other girls.

The not-sister route which I want the most has literally no content as of yet and the not-aunt only has two scenes plus a voyeur one that I frankly do not count. Meanwhile the mom has the morning handjob which has five variations. Kitchen sex and blowjob. Bathroom boobjob, breast grab and blowjob. Bedroom blowjob and bedroom sex with three hair variations. That's a lot of scenes and I have no expectations the other two girls will get anywhere near as many in "3/4 updates."

I also have no expectations the game will be expanded beyond the apartment or house or whatever it is that currently serves as the sandbox for the story. It's a hot little game that even taking it slow can be finished in under an hour with the current content. I do expect a sequel to continue what this game started but I highly doubt this iteration will have more after the other two "housemates" get their fill.

Maybe I'm being too cynical but with how fickle the developers can sometimes be, can you really blame me?
well she deserved it she’s got the best assets plus that hairstyle change my god, not saying they all don’t get one eventually, hot milf’s always first:) we wouldn’t be here without them

Reactions: jaredforks

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Pwener of course they know. Very few games with patches include the actual related dialogue in the patch. You can open the rpy files for Renpy games and the patch usually is one line turning on a variable. Others simply check if a file called patch.rpy is in the games directory. The file itself is literally empty.

The thing is Patreon takes a cut from all these devs. They only need somewhat plausible deniability to avoid bad publicity. Like virtually any company in the world, they are in the business of selling a product and making a profit.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes