3.80 star(s) 91 Votes

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
This was really good, but I have two thoughts:
- we need more Emily. Best part of the game!
- the plot moves a litttttle too fast

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Action 'Packed' || Progress Report

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share a brief update discussing the progress of this next update. If you saw the last teaser, there's a 'hybrid' CG/Scene that will be in the new update. However, I decided that I want an additional NSFW scene that feels a bit more 'climactic' similar to Linda's scene in her last update.

I think the pay off will be quite nice and should help the update feel a bit juicier. But it does mean this update's taking a little longer than originally anticipated. Still can't give a release date just yet but stay tuned as I should have a better idea of that.

Thank you all so much for your support! See you soon with some teaser images ;)

Dec 21, 2021
I tried out the game, but there are several things i have problems with. Julie said she ordered some gym set and yoga, she started doing her activity in linda's bedroom, but i cant find the gym set in the house. The other thing which i dont quite understand that im getting points/hearts for my answers, but i dont know how can i check my progress to each characters. There is a journal which show me their basic data, but thats not really useful to me and i cant find any quest log too which would show me what character has an exclamation mark... or they are not in the game?

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I tried out the game, but there are several things i have problems with. Julie said she ordered some gym set and yoga, she started doing her activity in linda's bedroom, but i cant find the gym set in the house. The other thing which i dont quite understand that im getting points/hearts for my answers, but i dont know how can i check my progress to each characters. There is a journal which show me their basic data, but thats not really useful to me and i cant find any quest log too which would show me what character has an exclamation mark... or they are not in the game?
To find the gym set, it's in Linda's room. Just visit the room in evening and select the equipment. Its right in front of the eyes. The game is still in very early phase as House Chores is not on Siren's top priority list. It's more like a sideproject which will get better updates later on. Talk to charcters, carefully read what they say, and at one point a Christmas event will also trigger. Keep helping the characters and you'll unlock the H-Scenes with no problems.

Mar 3, 2018
To find the gym set, it's in Linda's room. Just visit the room in evening and select the equipment. Its right in front of the eyes. The game is still in very early phase as House Chores is not on Siren's top priority list. It's more like a sideproject which will get better updates later on. Talk to charcters, carefully read what they say, and at one point a Christmas event will also trigger. Keep helping the characters and you'll unlock the H-Scenes with no problems.
Didn't realize extra life finally added animations, you banner worked in bringing your favorite game views!

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes