Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

ProgressReport6.png

Progress Report || Release Coming Soon!

Hey everyone!

As we enter June I wanted to talk a little bit more about this update and what you can expect from it as well as when you can expect to play it!

== Update Contents ==

In case you missed it, this update is focused on finishing Julie's main storyline.

There is still plenty more content planned for Julie in future updates so don't worry about the fun coming to a close! But the goal of this update is to fully 'break the ice' if you know what I mean ;)

== Release Window ==

Most of the main art is already complete but there are still a few small things that need finished. But at this point, I'm confident the update will release later this month!

Stay tuned as the month continues and as I get a better idea of a specific week/day that you'll be able to play the new update!

=====

That's everything for this news update! Since I've already shared a few teasers, this may be a quiet month leading up to the release.

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon with more release date news soon!

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Solid game for an early stage game. Like others have pointed out, the game is very quick and straight forward, would be nice to have it slowed down a tad bit. Love the artwork and the animations, as well as adding audio which many devs never seem to bring into their games. Wish the angles were a bit better in some of the "misc" scenes ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... but apart from that it's mostly great, can't wait to see how the game evolves :)

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
More the fault of the devs taking years to add anything and milking their supporters rather than the pacing of the game itself. I like when the progression makes sense instead of "oh you looked at my ankles? But I'm your mother. Anyway raw dog me now!"
yup this is my experience on this game, not good at all.

will this games terrible pacing get fixed? the other games he did were much better at the pacing.. (admitedly cause they had more content but still). this game has so good animation and drawing it'd be a waste to ruin it because of the story

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Update Planned for Friday!

Hey everyone!

Short update today but I just wanted to share that I'm aiming for a Friday, June 17th release date for $5+ House Chores Patrons! The public release will follow up 3 days later on June 20th.

It is possible I might need an extra day or two so just be aware of that. If I need a larger delay then I'll post about it but that's pretty unlikely.

Thank you all so much for your patience and support! I'll see you soon with Julie's update ;)

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Solid game for an early stage game. Like others have pointed out, the game is very quick and straight forward, would be nice to have it slowed down a tad bit. Love the artwork and the animations, as well as adding audio which many devs never seem to bring into their games. Wish the angles were a bit better in some of the "misc" scenes ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... but apart from that it's mostly great, can't wait to see how the game evolves :)
It won't evolve any further than what is already out their. Go through first few pages of this thread, the whole concept/art ripped from a 2015-16 tumblr/reddit meme. Only thing is Siren hired new artist & other plots are bog standard tub rub, shower, yoga, gamer girl/emmo, night visit scenes.....

Milking game?
100% firm fresh. Dev has 3 concurrent projects going at the same time, short updates after 2-3 months, make your own conclusion.

ye lets waste time on shit characters
I understand that is a short game but it has a lot of potential to expand (another characters, town, etc)
Wait, then it will become Summertime saga, that is DarkCookies grift.

not really, no.
Unless it reaches 1.0 rather than 0.08 (Like ZR2 did in last update) don't be so sure, Siren is as bad as a GameDev(After so many years + titles) as he is bad at math, ZR2 currently at 8% & this is 80% complete with same numbering system? If he finds more "inspiration" for more H-Scenes & current artist stays onboard don't be surprised for v0.10b as long as it still holds decent amount of paterons.

Last edited:

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
It won't evolve any further than what is already out their. Go through first few pages of this thread, the whole concept/art ripped from a 2015-16 tumblr/reddit meme. Only thing is Siren hired new artist & other plots are bog standard tub rub, shower, yoga, gamer girl/emmo, night visit scenes.....

100% firm fresh. Dev has 3 concurrent projects going at the same time, short updates after 2-3 months, make your own conclusion.

Wait, then it will become Summertime saga, that is DarkCookies grift.

Unless it reaches 1.0 rather than 0.08 (Like ZR2 did in last update) don't be so sure, Siren is as bad as a GameDev(After so many years + titles) as he is bad at math, ZR2 currently at 8% & this is 80% complete with same numbering system? If he finds more "inspiration" for more H-Scenes & current artist stays onboard don't be surprised for v0.10b as long as it still holds decent amount of paterons.
Does the MC get milked in this game?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
This looks like the type of game I would enjoy BUT it's made by Siren's Domain who are good devs but they do several projects at the same time so I can imagine most of their games really lack in terms of content (aside from the finished ones).

So, how much content is there so far? What would you guys say?

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Crab4324234324

Mar 15, 2022
This looks like the type of game I would enjoy BUT it's made by Siren's Domain who are good devs but they do several projects at the same time so I can imagine most of their games really lack in terms of content (aside from the finished ones).

So, how much content is there so far? What would you guys say?
i would say there is not that much but it takes some time to get to

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes