3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
just repeat the tv scene a couple of times, eventually the game will tell you she has something on her mind
I must have repeated the movie scene 20 times by now. Still nothing. Have been alternating between the two types of movies and blowjobs and finishing movie.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Got the same problem as several others here. I keep repeating the tv cuddle and BJ but there is no progress.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I must have repeated the movie scene 20 times by now. Still nothing. Have been alternating between the two types of movies and blowjobs and finishing movie.
You have to also do the exercises. Remember it tells you that you need both types of hearts for each character. The red and blue for Linda, and the Red and Orange for Julie, and then when it gets updated the Red and Grey for Emily.

in the game with Emily I can't find the order of the orbs
Read the riddle some words correspond to colors. Simple left to right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lucbr44

Apr 16, 2022
You have to also do the exercises. Remember it tells you that you need both types of hearts for each character. The red and blue for Linda, and the Red and Orange for Julie, and then when it gets updated the Red and Grey for Emily.

Read the riddle some words correspond to colors. Simple left to right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tahnk you

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
To do Julia Movie Night Quest

Do Yoga by yourself and keep repeating untill you get Yellow Question Mark or Yellow 3 heart then when you continued do Yoga.
It also will give you notification to do yoga couple with Julie then wait for next day and go see Julie at couch until she will say about Movie Night

If it doesn't work Ill give you file save

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes