3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
I have passed the game until the new thing that they have put in 20 minutes. very short. this is because they don't pay as much attention to it as they should and it has a lot of potential, a shame it's so short considering how long we have to wait for an update :/

When you're there with Julia giving everything, it's the same position for everything. with or without clothes. very boring.

And I have found an error, that when Julia is in the living room to watch a movie sitting on the sofa and you click on the kitchen, the scene of the living room is superimposed on the kitchen.

7/10 drawing
5/10 animation with few frames
3/10 boring story without much imagination. (When I repeated the same loop as always with the girls, I preferred to spend time in my room to make it more bearable.

Things that should change or improve.

- animation at 60fps
- a better story and a larger neighborhood that encourages you to explore outside the home.
- I want to see more scenes with Emily
- more minigames and branch of talents to do according to what things with x girls.
- They introduced a system of tastes, and what each girl likes to eat, useless. do something with it.
- more characters, like a best friend.
- there is a swimming pool but there is nothing to do in it. Please imagination.

yksuasr

Jun 14, 2022
This looks like the type of game I would enjoy BUT it's made by Siren's Domain who are good devs but they do several projects at the same time so I can imagine most of their games really lack in terms of content (aside from the finished ones).

So, how much content is there so far? What would you guys say?
Dude you're a fan of "What A Legend" a title that needs a year for an update so patience shouldn't be your problem

• Sad
Reactions: XProudNoobX

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
The Art is absolutely gorgeous. the milfs/older women look hot and cute at the same time but the content is really meh. I wish the dev uses this artist for bigger projects

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
we need your other files in your save folder .
No you don't, just make a local save in slot 1, then exit out of the game. Copy over mkhoi99's save into your saves folder and overwrite the one you just did. It should load up no problem next time you start the game.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The Art is absolutely gorgeous. the milfs/older women look hot and cute at the same time but the content is really meh. I wish the dev uses this artist for bigger projects
This.

When original artist left. I though I'd not like new artist but this new guy's work really good. I'd say it even better than original art.

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
So, after a long time, the latest version is simply a collection of bugfixes?

I am fucking happy that I'm not supporting this crap. About two years and almost nothing to show for your Patreon and Itch income. Boy, I hope those guys are furious. I wonder why they don't abandon their support.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
So, after a long time, the latest version is simply a collection of bugfixes?

I am fucking happy that I'm not supporting this crap. About two years and almost nothing to show for your Patreon and Itch income. Boy, I hope those guys are furious. I wonder why they don't abandon their support.
Dude are you for real?
Look the changelog:
v0.9

Major Scenes Added:
Julie TV Cuddling
Julie TV BJ

Julie Bedroom Sex (3 variations)

The version 0.9.2 is just a HOTFIX made a few hours after the main release. :WeSmart:

People still support Siren, because, unlike you, know how to read and seek to know the facts before coming here and freely insulting the developer.
All characters in this game already have sex scenes, and this is just a side project from this developer.
He already finish 2 games (far more than the majority abandonned projects from this site), he is current creating 3 games at the same time, he is constant and very talkative on his patreon, so far, i repeat, so far, he is a VERY reliable developer, PLUS, this game got an issue with his original artist leaving the project, Siren instead of abandoning the project, he went after another artist and continued after a period of pause. I don't mean to be the "white knight" here, but its just unfair to see a comment like yours and stay quiet about it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes