3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
wow i love this game, the girl with the glasses in the game, not even lying, in my opinion shes straight up the hottest girl ive ever seen in a video game, the devs artwork is truly on another level, im definitely gonna stick around for a lot longer, and maybe give the dev some support, but damn, that girl with the glasses... wow, im turning simp andy

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
A few comments:

- In most of the mother/son games that I've played here either the mother looks like a schoolgirl or the son looks like he's almost 30. But this is one of the very few games that it really looks like a son banging his mother. I'm VERY impressed by that.
- All 3 females look GREAT! And the mom and aunt (I'm sorry- Landlady and Neighbor :rolleyes:) really looks like they could be sisters (er- "Neighbors"). And only 3 females makes the relationships quite manageable. Not that I would MIND adding another female or two, just don't add 10 or 20 classmates, co-workers, or "neighbors" at once.
- I really MISS the ability to rollback. But I do admit that I've gotten spoiled by that feature in other games and CAN live without it. On the other hand, the clumsy way of saving- only being able to in the MC's bedroom- is really damn annoying.
- One negative: why have the hearts, or ANY Statistic System, if the Player can't SEE the Ratings and know how far they've gotten? Especially when the GAME is keeping track and bases Events on that system?

All-in-all, I do like the game and wish the dev best of luck.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
How do we get this scene/pose? I remember it was tied to passion/mood mechanic (bad system with no way to track it, in my opinion).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020

Here ya go guys---0.9.3 Lossless compression using JPEG-XL and some performance tweaks and its 64 bit only! 1/3 file size and zero quality loss! RPGM Devs please start using nex-gen tech like this and Renpy Tom please upgrade that damn engine for JPEG-XL and AV1 thanks! 275 MB from original 740MB!

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
Do I just have to keep walking in on or getting jacked off by Julie in the morning to unlock her new content? Because if so, it feels spammy. I've been doing that over and over and getting nowhere. More hearts, sure. But whenever I interact with her in her yoga gear or when shes on the sofa in the evening or at night, she just says "I know you'll be back for more... And I'll make sure to put on a show!". I can't seem to unlock anything else.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Do I just have to keep walking in on or getting jacked off by Julie in the morning to unlock her new content? Because if so, it feels spammy. I've been doing that over and over and getting nowhere. More hearts, sure. But whenever I interact with her in her yoga gear or when shes on the sofa in the evening or at night, she just says "I know you'll be back for more... And I'll make sure to put on a show!". I can't seem to unlock anything else.
You need to exercise with the weights to raise affection with Julie.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes