Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

Beta 0.10 Progress.png

House Chores - Beta 0.10 | First Look

Hey everyone!

Today I'm happy to share a first look at the next update coming to House Chores. Beta 0.10.

== Emily ==

This update will introduce the conclusion to Emily's solo storyline! Emily's imagination is quite the wild one. I wonder what/where her new NSFW scenes will take place?

Her scenes are still a WiP. The most challenging part is deciding what the fantasy variations will be. There's just an endless amount of good options making it quite an overwhelming choice!

== What's Next? ==

With Emily's solo story finishing up in this update, that will make 3/3 of the women in House Chores. So you might be wondering what I have planned afterwards.

The most obvious thing will be 3 + 4 person scenes. After all, it's quite hard hiding secrets around such a small house with so many people...

But additionally, there is actually quite a lot that I still have planned. Costumes, new characters, new locations. These are all just some of the ideas.

=====

That's all for this first look. I'll announce a release date as the development progresses a little further. Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon with more news!

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
This game needs to come with a note: "I have failed to give you the basic feature of scrolling back the dialogue. Also, the first girl introduced after the title card is the sister, not a cousin."

I had to waste time restarting the game from the beginning again because, apparently, the developer sees scrolling back as a sin. After all, do we really need to see the previous dialogue page if we were only half paying attention and therefore missed most of it?

It also needs another note: "When selecting a file from the load screen, you have to hit Enter; you can't just click on it like every other game in the world because I failed you there, too."

• Angry
Reactions: Doctor Shark

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
This game needs to come with a note: "I have failed to give you the basic feature of scrolling back the dialogue. Also, the first girl introduced after the title card is the sister, not a cousin."

I had to waste time restarting the game from the beginning again because, apparently, the developer sees scrolling back as a sin. After all, do we really need to see the previous dialogue page if we were only half paying attention and therefore missed most of it?

It also needs another note: "When selecting a file from the load screen, you have to hit Enter; you can't just click on it like every other game in the world because I failed you there, too."
Now those are some petty complaints. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: babykeem and WSmith

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
Now those are some petty complaints. :ROFLMAO:
Excuse you. The first is a QoL standard (I don't care if you want to call that petty or not) and the second lets the player know that the game is set up differently rather than being broken. You try clicking on the save file in order to load it and then think that there's nothing wrong with the game when the file fails to load and you remain on the Load page.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Excuse you. The first is a QoL standard (I don't care if you want to call that petty or not) and the second lets the player know that the game is set up differently rather than being broken. You try clicking on the save file in order to load it and then think that there's nothing wrong with the game when the file fails to load and you remain on the Load page.
Look if you don't like something that is fine. You have the right to dislike something. But you seemed really angry over some very trivial stuff.

I have failed to give you the basic feature of scrolling back the dialogue. I had to waste time restarting the game from the beginning again because, apparently, the developer sees scrolling back as a sin.

After all, do we really need to see the previous dialogue page if we were only half paying attention and therefore missed most of it?
That is not a standard for a RPG maker game. An besides you have to click to get past each text box. So unless you are mashing through the text boxes you shouldn't miss anything you don't want to. I mean really he doesn't have the feature I like so he must see it as a sin. :ROFLMAO:

When selecting a file from the load screen, you have to hit Enter; you can't just click on it like every other game in the world because I failed you there, too.
Now unless your playing on android and things are different (I don't play on android so I don't know how it is) this is even more petty than the lack of scrolling back. Is it really outlandish that the game asks you to confirm your choice?

I really hope you are trolling because if you are serious than just tone it down a few notches. It is ok to point out areas that you think need improving. But no need to treat it like a holy crusade.

Reactions: CaTa-SF

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
Look if you don't like something that is fine. You have the right to dislike something. But you seemed really angry over some very trivial stuff.
Which words have I emphasized and when did I ever use an exclamation point? You're imposing anger upon me.

Now unless your playing on android and things are different (I don't play on android so I don't know how it is) this is even more petty than the lack of scrolling back. Is it really outlandish that the game asks you to confirm your choice?
I've already answered that question. Also, if that's the confirmation action, then why does the game have us do it for a second time before loading the file?

But no need to treat it like a holy crusade.
There you go, imposing upon me again. I was being snarky. As for the rest of your points, I'm not going to bother addressing them since you don't get it, it would take too long to explain it to you, and you'd just fight me every step of the way and never get it in the end (unless you want to pay me for my effort, of course). No, I'm not out for blood and I'm not getting into a flame war with you. I'll prove that by making this my last comment to you in this discussion.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Which words have I emphasized and when did I ever use an exclamation point? You're imposing anger upon me.

I've already answered that question. Also, if that's the confirmation action, then why does the game have us do it for a second time before loading the file?

There you go, imposing upon me again. I was being snarky. As for the rest of your points, I'm not going to bother addressing them since you don't get it, it would take too long to explain it to you, and you'd just fight me every step of the way and never get it in the end (unless you want to pay me for my effort, of course). No, I'm not out for blood and I'm not getting into a flame war with you. I'll prove that by making this my last comment to you in this discussion.
First you don't have to use an exclamation point to express anger/disappointment. The way in which you described your points was very negative. You don't need to have an exclamation point to get that across.

Second I don't know what you play on. You never said in your post. So unless you said something awhile back, I don't think anyone would know what version you play from your post. An I really don't know where you have the the problem. From the title screen you click continue, select a file slot, click load, then confirm yes. Why is having you confirm your action so you don't have to go back to the main menu in game such a problem.

An if you were trying to be "snarky" it really doesn't come across that way. An to be fair me calling it a holy crusade was an over exaggeration. An as I said before it is OK to express areas in which the game could be improved. But the way you described your points was not indirect or sarcastic.

An I want to be clear. I am not mad or angry at you. I just think you are making a mountain out of a ant hill. But you have made it clear that you don't want to get into this anymore so I have to respect that. So we will just leave it at this.

Have a good day. :)

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Any Linda (maid) sex scenes? I mean other than the ones in your room to pass the time.
I got to pazuri in the bathroom and handjob wihout a top on and I'm wondering if this is all it is.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Any Linda (maid) sex scenes? I mean other than the ones in your room to pass the time.
I got to pazuri in the bathroom and handjob wihout a top on and I'm wondering if this is all it is.
She has I believe 1 fully animated sex scene and 3 CG sex scenes with the background (one in shower which is late, one by sink which is early, one replaces the handjob if you want to), won't go over other ones like blowjob.

Last edited:

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
From Siren's Patreon.

View attachment 1909434

House Chores - Beta 0.10 | First Look

Hey everyone!

Today I'm happy to share a first look at the next update coming to House Chores. Beta 0.10.

== Emily ==

This update will introduce the conclusion to Emily's solo storyline! Emily's imagination is quite the wild one. I wonder what/where her new NSFW scenes will take place?

Her scenes are still a WiP. The most challenging part is deciding what the fantasy variations will be. There's just an endless amount of good options making it quite an overwhelming choice!

== What's Next? ==

With Emily's solo story finishing up in this update, that will make 3/3 of the women in House Chores. So you might be wondering what I have planned afterwards.

The most obvious thing will be 3 + 4 person scenes. After all, it's quite hard hiding secrets around such a small house with so many people...

But additionally, there is actually quite a lot that I still have planned. Costumes, new characters, new locations. These are all just some of the ideas.

=====

That's all for this first look. I'll announce a release date as the development progresses a little further. Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon with more news!
Really looking forward to what's in store later! I will say one of the negatives I find currently is the simplicity of the game, since the game is pretty much focused on sexual content as there isn't really another story outside of just having sex (like ToP), so I'm hoping that some more complex features are added for sexual content like some form of minigames and spicing it up quite a bit more (Linda is ideal milf).

• Angry
Reactions: Doctor Shark

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

you're playing an rpg maker game. thats par for the course.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
bro chill out its not qol standard or whatver ur saying i played a lot of games that dont have that. also u can just use saves to go back and read dialogue. and it's not like the dialogue is some 36 meaning bible scripture, it's basic as fuck.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Looks like RPGs are substandard, then. I'll be sure to avoid them from here on out.
Not sure if it was a typo but just to be sure. The comment you replied to was about games made with "RPG Maker" (a program), not RPGs in general :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Looks like RPGs are substandard, then. I'll be sure to avoid them from here on out.

many rpgm games are indeed substandard cashgrabs thrown together to farm dlsite for funds, but as far as rpgm games go, this one is still rather solid. still, your issues are engine features, not a problem the dev can rectify.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
No you don't. From the load screen you click on the file you want, then load, then yes. No enter key needed. Maybe this game is a little too advanced for you?

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
No you don't. From the load screen you click on the file you want, then load, then yes. No enter key needed. Maybe this game is a little too advanced for you?
I don't think you know what that word means. Advanced would be clicking on the save file on the load screen and having the save file load. If you think that adding in an unnecessary extra step is advanced, then...

• Angry
Reactions: Tensa Zangetsu1000
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes