3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Shame. I, and I believe others, still love you Siren. I won't ask you to come back to this place for it isn't a good place for you to be. Love you and keep keeping on! Hopefully it's better on other platforms.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Quick question is there sex with Julie? I read in changelog bedroom sex but is that just refering to the titjob or something else? cause I cant find any more scenes
Thx

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
You can have sex with Julie.
Oh thx then could you tell me how? For reference ive done everything else, but when I talk to her she says shes "got a lot on her mind" and I can only repeat other events(bj in couch, titjob, hj, and watching her)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Oh thx then could you tell me how? For reference ive done everything else, but when I talk to her she says shes "got a lot on her mind" and I can only repeat other events(bj in couch, titjob, hj, and watching her)
Work out again to raise her affection. Then try and talk to her.

Reactions: Gajo99

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
so is the aunt BJ the only new scene ? i read there were new sex scenes but idk if thats true or not if so how do i trigger themn

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
So is Siren only working on this now, since ZR and ToP are complete or what? Cause, those games were awesome

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes