3.90 star(s) 94 Votes
Jul 5, 2020
Normally a dev taking on multiple projects is a red flag. But in Siren's case it makes sense. The only part of his games that he doesn't make himself are the art assets. An since there is only so much you can do if they are is not ready, rather than do nothing he just puts that time into another game.

Also take into account that he has 2 finished games under his belt. Which is more than can be said about most western H-game devs. He is not trying to scam people, nor is he trying to milk his patrons. In fact there are times were he has reminded them that they may want to change their pledge if he feels the content could be light, or if he encounters a delay.

If your only purpose is to get money from patrons you don't remind them to stop paying you.
Maybe coding one game could be make the UI more friendly.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Is it not possible to get a handjob at first bathroom scene?
Because blue hearts for touch breasts are chore/mood stuff.
And red/pink hearts are for the passion/ love sexy interest stuff.
But I tried to avoid the bathroom scene, but it doesn't give me any other options for the red hearts and all I get are chore events with her ("mom").
While progressing with others doesn't unlock anything. Also I did try to focus on 1 character which seems rather possible, so harem route it is.
Also for the red/blue hearts for answer/choosing an option do they give points to overall character score red vs blue hearts? or are the red and blue options is what available and if you don't have enough it automatically jumps to what is available, because that's what i got from the bathroom scene.
But with the "aunt" talking about her husband when she first arrives I get that choosing either blue or red option, even though the hearts for her receive are red either way. (I thought I would get blue option for blue heart points and red option for red heart points).
I am rather confused here as 1 event locks me out, but has no other way to progress it and another choosing either one gives the same outcome.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ProgressReport5.png

Update This Month! | Progress Report

Hey everyone!

Short & sweet news post today but I wanted to announce that the next update to House Chores is planned to release later this month!

This update is pretty straight forward. No new backgrounds or characters so the time has been spent on the NSFW scenes. Don't expect every new House Chores update to release this fast but I'm hoping more updates can be on this ~2 month release window like my other projects often are.

Stay tuned for an official release date announcement soon as well as a teaser for the second new scene for HC Patrons! I hope you all enjoy these fantasy variations! Emily is quite the imaginative one ;)

Thank you all so much for your support! See you all soon with more info!

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 1967988

Update This Month! | Progress Report

Hey everyone!

Short & sweet news post today but I wanted to announce that the next update to House Chores is planned to release later this month!

This update is pretty straight forward. No new backgrounds or characters so the time has been spent on the NSFW scenes. Don't expect every new House Chores update to release this fast but I'm hoping more updates can be on this ~2 month release window like my other projects often are.

Stay tuned for an official release date announcement soon as well as a teaser for the second new scene for HC Patrons! I hope you all enjoy these fantasy variations! Emily is quite the imaginative one ;)

Thank you all so much for your support! See you all soon with more info!
honestly when i first played this game i admit it was one of those games you play and forget about but when i saw that there was an update and i remembered that there was that emily character i knew i had to play the new update and all i have to say is that this dev is one of the most talented artists on this website ever since i saw all the artwork for emily, emily is no cap probably the hottest person ive ever seen in comparison to any other person in any other game on this site, the other characters of this game are good too, but emily is amazing, i really hope there is a lot of content of emily, like just any and every sex event possible and her legs are wow

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Is it a big that dialog does not skip when clicking or pressing space sometimes? Most of the time pressing either would skip the dialogue instead of typing it out, but a lot of time it just doesn't do anything.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes