3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

rvheg

Oct 1, 2021
Does anyone else kind of wish Siren just focussed on this game? Art/animation style is great, scope is nicely limited, setting/characters are light and vanilla, no need to skip through a fuck ton of dialogue or fight 50 monsters to get to a single boobjob scene, etc. "Keep it simple, stupid" design is so nice sometimes, especially for update frequency/quality. And a Chun-Li lookalike is easymode for anyone graced by their love of Thigh Fighter. As long as this game doesn't turn into Summertime Saga's length of dev/scope, it would be amazing jerk-off material.

That said, I'm also enjoying Sexy Quest and where it's going. It's already a pretty solid RPG with a cute art style. I just wish this one had more frequent updates/scenes.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Next update is focused on her, I THINK it also brings her main storyline to end as well.
Yeah, all three main women will be "done" after the next update (which should come out sometime this month) and then Siren will be adding group content and maybe side characters.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
From Siren's Patreon

Release Date Announcement
Hey everyone!
My apologies for such a quiet build up to the release, it's a tricky month with scheduling but I've finally figured it (mostly) out.

== Release Date ==
House Chores - Beta 0.10 is planned to release Thursday, August 25th for $5+ HC Patrons!
The public release should be 4 days later, Monday, August 29th!
(There's always that possibility that I need an extra day or two to polish up the update but at this point a major delay won't be necessary)
=====
I'm doing a 4 day gap here just in case another project of mine, Zombie's Retreat 2 releases in the same time frame. That is still TBD. But I'm very confident in House Chores releasing on schedule.

That's everything for this announcement! Thank you all for your support and I'll see you later this week for the release of Beta 0.10!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
there is no such function in the game you are a moron
Let's count the layers of fail :
1- Asking for a walkthrough (that doesn't exists) for a linear game you can finish in about 1 hour, check
2- Misquoting some rando's post that has nothing to do with what you asked, check
3- Double posting hot garbage, check
4- Getting mad at #2 and name calling, check
5- Awaiting a nuke for all the above, check

Pretty nice

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Let's count the layers of fail :
1- Asking for a walkthrough (that doesn't exists) for a linear game you can finish in about 1 hour, check
2- Misquoting some rando's post that has nothing to do with what you asked, check
3- Double posting hot garbage, check
4- Getting mad at #2 and name calling, check
5- Awaiting a nuke for all the above, check

Pretty nice
Guy nearly played a perfect game.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
While we wait for it today (or tomorrow bc I think it was delayed on patreon for 1 day), let us all agree that the world will end if we do not get Linda stuck in a washing machine in a laundry room. I hope that will be the next thing we get in future update. I think our boy siren said it will happen somewhere.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes