3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Wait, are there both red hearts and pink hearts and blue hearts, or is there only blue + red?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So let me get this straight........

At one point MC lives with 3 other women in a household with 1 bathroom and it is always free during the mornings ?
Action must be taking place in some kind of parallel universe...
In fact, only a single person is ever taking a shower or bath... Linda. Everyone else are dirty ass slobs.

Dev should really work on a schedule for the characters, and if the 2/3/4 limited phases of the day isn't enough, add a weekly mechanic to the game.
[ie: this person always showers in morning, and does different things in evening/afternoon/night thoughout the week]

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Wait, are there both red hearts and pink hearts and blue hearts, or is there only blue + red?
Each of the three women have two different coloured hearts depending on what you developed.

So, I wanna throw this out there; WHY IS MY MAN NOT KISSING ANYONE!?

He talks big about loving his motheraid, but they never kiss or cuddle. Only seggs! :mad:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Each of the three women have two different coloured hearts depending on what you developed.

So, I wanna throw this out there; WHY IS MY MAN NOT KISSING ANYONE!?

He talks big about loving his motheraid, but they never kiss or cuddle. Only seggs! :mad:
That's way too lewd, next thing, you'll ask for hand-holding. What a madlad

Jan 15, 2018
its been a year since ive been here, perhaps i asked this back then but
is there a new artist?
i dunno feel like the char. designs and approach to animation in scenes shifted quite a bit

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
its been a year since ive been here, perhaps i asked this back then but
is there a new artist?
i dunno feel like the char. designs and approach to animation in scenes shifted quite a bit
No offense intended, but if you come back after a year and even wonder if it has been asked before, maybe just enter "new artist" in the search bar in the top right corner and find your answer in the thread. :whistle::coffee:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Do wish HC got updates a lot more. Understand they doing 3 games though its like every 3 months and not much for scenes, Daily Lives has same rate but has way more scenes.
Well part of the reason that HC takes more time compared to Siren's other games is that, almost everything in HC is custom made. An also keep in mind that Siren is not an artists. He doesn't do any of the art. That is reason why he is able to do 3 projects at a time. While he is waiting on art he can work on one of the other games.

Reactions: rvheg
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes