3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
While we wait for it today (or tomorrow bc I think it was delayed on patreon for 1 day), let us all agree that the world will end if we do not get Linda stuck in a washing machine in a laundry room. I hope that will be the next thing we get in future update. I think our boy siren said it will happen somewhere.
And if we do not get anal option, the world will not end but we won't be able to eat MREs and drink Spirytus, so it will be equally bad.

Reactions: dewrules and Vapung

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
House Chores - Beta 0.10 | $5+ Beta Test Release!

Download links updated to Beta 0.10.1

Hey everyone!
Here's the next update to House Chores, Beta 0.10!

IMPORTANT: Out of respect for all the $5+ Patrons and the team that works so hard on House Chores, please refrain from sharing this build/link with others.

=====

Beta 0.10 is here and provides a proper conclusion to Emily's (solo) storyline! This update picks up where her last update left off so continue interacting with her to see what new ideas she has cooking up in that creative mind of hers!
I had a lot of fun with this update. Emily's story wound up being quite different from how I originally envisioned it but I'm very happy with the end result. The idea to use the RPG Maker engine to explore her creativity I think adds a bit of fun humor to the story and helps spice things up a bit from the usual.
Keep in mind, this update is partially incomplete but I wanted to go ahead and publish the game now. In the next day or two, I'll release Beta 0.10.1 which will add the ability to replay her scenes in just the regular (non fantasy) variations with custom dialogue. So be on the lookout for that announcement!

=====

That's everything for this update. If you find any bugs or typos be sure to report them to me over on Discord.
Thank you all so much for your support and I hope you enjoy playing this new update of House Chores!

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
I can't access my saves from 0.9.3 on the new version. I can't click on continue game for some reason

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Not enough focus on doing actual house chores. Misleading title.:(
Haven't been this disappointed since The Accountant featured Ben Affleck as an assassin who happened to be an accountant, rather than Ben Affleck as an accountant doing accounting, which was what I was expecting when I went in.

quaylefour

Aug 25, 2017
Here's a way to carry saves over. Thanks to the original poster.

House Chores supports the use of transferring saves from your old version to your new version.

In order to do this, here's a step by step process:

1- In the folder containing your new copy of House Chores, find and click into the folder named 'www'
-Within the new 'www' folder, create another folder named 'save'

1*- If this step is too complicated for you, starting up your new copy of House Chores and saving will automatically create
this new folder for you.

2- In the folder containing your OLD copy of House Chores, find the save folder and copy EVERY file within the folder

3- Paste these files into your NEW save folder

Done!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Here's a way to carry saves over. Thanks to the original poster.

House Chores supports the use of transferring saves from your old version to your new version.

In order to do this, here's a step by step process:

1- In the folder containing your new copy of House Chores, find and click into the folder named 'www'
-Within the new 'www' folder, create another folder named 'save'

1*- If this step is too complicated for you, starting up your new copy of House Chores and saving will automatically create
this new folder for you.

2- In the folder containing your OLD copy of House Chores, find the save folder and copy EVERY file within the folder

3- Paste these files into your NEW save folder

Done!
Or just copy/cut the old save folder into the new /www/ folder without needing to do anything else

Aug 5, 2017
Game froze kinda when i clicked the board game at night. Cursor wouldn't move and the esc menu didn't pop up on screen even tho i could hear it and navigate through it

Retna

Aug 17, 2020
Well done with the Emily scenes (She might be best girl now)
But I was kinda hoping for some fun around the house with her thats not CG like some of the scenes Linda has and that one with Julie when she caught u in the hallway, other than that great update cool game.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
if i remember correctly there was a quest log or what you need to do next? i haven't prayed in a couple of patches

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Part where you enter your name is terrible and should be the simplest thing in the world. Now I have to reload game so I can see what arcane method it told you to use to delete or backspace.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes