3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
... except you can click on the save file to load it without using enter.
Obviously not, or I wouldn't have had the problem. Clicking on it once gives a musical cue while double, triple, quadruple, etc. clicking does nothing.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
This game needs to come with a note: "I have failed to give you the basic feature of scrolling back the dialogue. Also, the first girl introduced after the title card is the sister, not a cousin."

I had to waste time restarting the game from the beginning again because, apparently, the developer sees scrolling back as a sin. After all, do we really need to see the previous dialogue page if we were only half paying attention and therefore missed most of it?

It also needs another note: "When selecting a file from the load screen, you have to hit Enter; you can't just click on it like every other game in the world because I failed you there, too."
The door is that way. Have a nice day.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
Well as shark said clearly too advanced for you to do.
And as I clearly said...
I don't think you know what that word means. Advanced would be clicking on the save file on the load screen and having the save file load. If you think that adding in an unnecessary extra step is advanced, then...
Try to keep up. Also, ad hominems bore me. You and shark need to stop taking this personally.

The door is that way. Have a nice day.
And stop replying to others? That would be rude.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
why not finish one game first and then move on to the next? there is only one reason: pumping money out of patrons
Normally a dev taking on multiple projects is a red flag. But in Siren's case it makes sense. The only part of his games that he doesn't make himself are the art assets. An since there is only so much you can do if they are is not ready, rather than do nothing he just puts that time into another game.

Also take into account that he has 2 finished games under his belt. Which is more than can be said about most western H-game devs. He is not trying to scam people, nor is he trying to milk his patrons. In fact there are times were he has reminded them that they may want to change their pledge if he feels the content could be light, or if he encounters a delay.

If your only purpose is to get money from patrons you don't remind them to stop paying you.

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Siren, do you still check in on this thread from time to time? Asking you to make a better version of Rogue-Like so I can have to play that I know will get done. But please do finish two of three first.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Shame. I, and I believe others, still love you Siren. I won't ask you to come back to this place for it isn't a good place for you to be. Love you and keep keeping on! Hopefully it's better on other platforms.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes