3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is it linear? It feels like each encounter leads to the same repeating scenes. Mom: handjob; Sis: bj/fj; Aunt:hj.
It's pretty linear if you got ~6 locations you can't move out of, 3 girls that stay in the same places everyday for the entire game, scenes that unlock in a set pattern you can't miss or "lock" out of, barely anything to do aside talking to them and doing the 2-3 options you get per dialogue, no stat-ish to grind, no side stuff to do outside of the 3 routes, etc for about 5 more pages .....

Have you tried doing something different with the girls ? It barely takes 1-2 hours to unlock everything, even less if you skip text. You do know they move around during the day and that stuff can vary depending on that ? This is 100% a you problem. Just opening the changelog will tell you everything you can unlock, even if you can't figure out how to

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Delete global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave and then create a new savefile and overwrite it with my file1.rpgsave.
I meant the global, sorry, not persistent! Share the global too, because it won`t work the way you just said (I mean, I know it from experience.)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I meant the global, sorry, not persistent! Share the global too, because it won`t work the way you just said (I mean, I know it from experience.)
It'll work if you know how to do basic stuff : all global does is check the save folder and tell the game what saveslots to use. All you gotta do is have the same slot # as the global ...... If dude provides a slot #5 save and you only have saved in #2, either rename the provided to your #2 (and either delete or move yours away 1st) or save in #5 and then copy/paste+overwrite ..... Been telling this same thing for more than a week, you dudes really need to learn basic game/folder commands

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Name: Emily (default)
Her relationship with you: Tutor (default)
Your relationship with her: Pupil (default)
*Immediately after she's introduced*
Mom: "I'm glad you made it back home from school safe and sound. Your room is all prepared and cleaned for you."
Emily (to protagonist): "What's wrong? Don't act too excited to see your big Tutor!"

:cautious:

Gawd I'm so sick of all these stupid ass incest censors.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
So that`s what I did, I started a clean game, saved on slot one, deleted my global and config, and then overwrited the save slot one with the shared save slot 1 lol. It didn`t work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So that`s what I did, I started a clean game, saved on slot one, deleted my global and config, and then overwrited the save slot one with the shared save slot 1 lol. It didn`t work.
>.> You do need a global ...... Whether yours or the 1 from the dude who linked his save ..................................... This is getting more pathetic by the day, copy/pasting 2 files with the same name shouldn't take 3 pages of fail in here

• Haha
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Dude, it didn`t work with my global. That`s what I was trying to explain, that`s why I am explaining we need their, not ours, at least that`s not working for me, and I saw this problem over this forum a few times, not only at me. I am talking out from experience, not randomly.
>.> You do need a global ...... Whether yours or the 1 from the dude who linked his save ..................................... This is getting more pathetic by the day, copy/pasting 2 files with the same name shouldn't take 3 pages of fail in here

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
Dude, it didn`t work with my global. That`s what I was trying to explain, that`s why I am explaining we need their, not ours, at least that`s not working for me, and I saw this problem over this forum a few times, not only at me. I am talking out from experience, not randomly.
Definitely skill issues. Mine load just fine. :coffee:

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
It's pretty linear if you got ~6 locations you can't move out of, 3 girls that stay in the same places everyday for the entire game, scenes that unlock in a set pattern you can't miss or "lock" out of, barely anything to do aside talking to them and doing the 2-3 options you get per dialogue, no stat-ish to grind, no side stuff to do outside of the 3 routes, etc for about 5 more pages .....

Have you tried doing something different with the girls ? It barely takes 1-2 hours to unlock everything, even less if you skip text. You do know they move around during the day and that stuff can vary depending on that ? This is 100% a you problem. Just opening the changelog will tell you everything you can unlock, even if you can't figure out how to
Thanks. i'll go through it again to vary my choices.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ok, whatever. Guess you guys can`t undestand what I`m trying to explain.
It's hard to understand how you can't have 2 files in 1 folder do what they're supposed to do. After more than a week and ~5 replies telling you in details how to make the game see your saves

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's hard to understand how you can't have 2 files in 1 folder do what they're supposed to do. After more than a week and ~5 replies telling you in details how to make the game see your saves
The game is so easy to play... and the scenes basically unlock themselves...

Let him struggle, he deserves it... :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
You ever wonder if these people are following you around just to annoy you?

:unsure::unsure:

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes