3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Sorry for delay i was indulging myself in spirytus and military rations trying to survive teaching spoiled brats in school.
Edit: For some reason i have some bug, can't attach petition for adding anal with Linda.
If someone wants to enlist, just say.
dfddf.jpg
Edit 2: Somehow it uploaded after restarting the laptop. Im teh engineer.

Last edited:

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Sorry for delay i was indulging myself in spirytus and military rations trying to survive teaching spoiled brats in school.
Edit: For some reason i have some bug, can't attach petition for adding anal with Linda.
If someone wants to enlist, just say.
View attachment 2080111
Edit 2: Somehow it uploaded after restarting the laptop. Im teh engineer.
as the next update involves Linda… let’s they wont ignore that which is highly anticipated upon

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm stuck with Julie. I've received the messages that I've finished Emily and Linda story lines. For Julie, the game keeps displaying a (!) after MC exercises or has some lewd scene with Julie (masturbation/handjob at morning, titjob/sex during day, sex in evening, blowjob/sex at night). Usually, there's a short hint with the (!) to give the player a clue about the new event, but there's nothing this time. I'm pretty sure I've tried every available option for Julie at every time of the day. Is this event dependent on something else?

Feb 26, 2019
I'm stuck with Julie. I've received the messages that I've finished Emily and Linda story lines. For Julie, the game keeps displaying a (!) after MC exercises or has some lewd scene with Julie (masturbation/handjob at morning, titjob/sex during day, sex in evening, blowjob/sex at night). Usually, there's a short hint with the (!) to give the player a clue about the new event, but there's nothing this time. I'm pretty sure I've tried every available option for Julie at every time of the day. Is this event dependent on something else?
There's no indicator for her, if you've done all that iirc you have finished her line as well.

Reactions: JackMiejov

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Going into November now..,anybody got any news about next update?
He said that it is going to be hard to update 3 games in one month and he already promised zombies halloween update to be in october. It is going to be somewhere in november I am pretty sure the next update on patreon will be the release date

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
1666776251702.png

More Chores | Progress Report
Hey everyone!
Here's another look at some of the new content coming in the next update of House Chores!
== New Location ==
The house is receiving another expansion with the laundry room this time.
Originally, this location wasn't actually going to have a map but I wanted to give players another place to explore as well as open up opportunities for more events & quests that could be involved here. For example, maybe Emily will run into some trouble when she attempts her laundry in a later update ;)
The laundry room will also have a new chore with Linda. Being able to do laundry, on top of helping with the dishes should make progressing through her chore requirements even faster!
== Release Window ==
The update does still need a little more time as the art isn't entirely finished. You can expect to play this new House Chores update next month!
Stay tuned as I'll share an update on a more accurate release window soon!
=====
That's all for this update. I hope you are all looking forward to helping Linda in her new outfit. Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon with more updates!

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes