3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
with every new update you still need to start from new game and no saves are actually saved, this should have been carried over along time ago..
Copy the www\save folder from your old game to the new one. I've never had to restart.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
consegui resolver aqui, usando a versão antiga, entre na pasta www, img, system e copie os 3 arquivos com nome cursor e cole na pasta do jogo e vai resolver
I tried copying the cursor files from 0.12 after i wrote that message, no difference. But i got through this quick update without a cursor, lol.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
can someone make 4k wallpapers of emily? her legs are so fucking hot, a 4k picture of her in this pose

1683178931338.png
i wish i knew how to draw to make this because 4k wallpapers of emily would be so fucking hot in different poses and high heels or shoes or different tops etc lol anyway...

FryisWiggles

Oct 15, 2017
is the Spring Event going to be available in later builds, or do i have to download this version of the game to play it?

kaggen

Jun 25, 2020
i was more thinking about not having the game folder and wait for another release. easier access to have the save implemented already in the game then a file x)

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Wym like save? If you're trying to save on the APK try tapping save slot twice, and than hit save that should work
Nah, I think they mind how to insert or place save files in android. Well first find the game files location. Then stick that phat succulent tip in the location for the save folder.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
is this game close to completion or is that not known?
We not sure, this was suppose to be a short game and Siren at the time sayed would be trying to finish in a year deadline and yea here we are 2023, but this game could have been completed already but Siren placed it has non priority game, also we lost the artist before and now we have new one, so there is no dates to finish this game could be next update or in few years who knows.

Amaro0204

Oct 24, 2021
We not sure, this was suppose to be a short game and Siren at the time sayed would be trying to finish in a year deadline and yea here we are 2023, but this game could have been completed already but Siren placed it has non priority game, also we lost the artist before and now we have new one, so there is no dates to finish this game could be next update or in few years who knows.
hello, the picture you have is of a game? and if so which one? thanks in advance

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
hello, the picture you have is of a game? and if so which one? thanks in advance
No its not from a game, its a part of a sequence illustration i did few days ago, idk if its working on my signature click on it and it will send you there.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes