3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's just, I often like the plot, and these hints during the dialogue can sometimes be just delusional. If so, please tell me which of them is best suited for which role.

It's just, I often like the plot, and these hints during the dialogue can sometimes be just delusional. If so, please tell me which of them is best suited for which role.
The game is made to bypass the no-wincest policy. You can not bother about it and play with maid/landlord/whatever or go the wincest way and imagine there's a mom/sis. Doesn't change much, doesn't matter much and doesn't do anything. So you do you and the game will still be the same

Reactions: NyashPonuash

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

There are incest intended roles but due to patreon policy he has to change the roles. Which honestly I prefer since currently you can make it be whatever you want. But if you want to know what the intended roles look here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/house-chores-v0-12-3-beta-sirens-domain.34842/post-10216653

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta_0.13_Progress.png

Spring Update This Weekend!

Hey everyone!

Looking back on old posts, it looks like I never officially announced a release window for the spring update for House Chores!

== Release Timing ==

This new update is planned to release this weekend for $5+ House Chores Patrons! I'm aiming for Friday, April 28th but I might require an extra day or two to cleanly wrap the update up so keep that in mind if you don't see the update right away.

Beta 0.13 will release for the public/free launch 3 or 4 days after the $5+ release. So if the update releases on Friday, the public release would be on Monday.

== Update Contents ==

I want to remind everyone that this update is a fairly short & sweet seasonal update. It's very similar to the holiday update with Linda a couple years ago. It will feature a spring-themed bedroom for Emily as well as a new outfit and scene for her!

For those craving a bit more Emily content, in case you missed the initial announcement, Beta 0.14 (the next update) will continue to feature new interactions for Emily! I have a few fun ideas for that update including some classic shenanigans in the laundry room. I hope no one gets stuck in such a dangerous place! ;)

======

And that concludes this quick little update.

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores and I'll see you all soon with Emily's spring event!

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Hey, new follower to this game here. Just wondering, does the dev have any plans for threesomes/foursomes in this game?

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
OK awesome, as long as it's in the pipeline that's all that matters. Cheers!
You should also know since you are new to this game that the developer has like 2-3 other game in development and this one is more of a side-project/back-burner game for them. So expect the updates to be small for the time it takes to develop.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
You should also know since you are new to this game that the developer has like 2-3 other game in development and this one is more of a side-project/back-burner game for them. So expect the updates to be small for the time it takes to develop.
Well that is not entirely true. His other games do have a quicker turn around releasing every 2 months to House Chores 3 months. But that is because this game uses way more custom assets then his other games. Which takes longer to develop. This game may have started out intending to be small but that is no longer the case.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Reading the Patreon perks the updates comes out for the public 3-4 days after it came out for the Patreons. So 2-3 more days and the rest of us can get the 0.13 update.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes