Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.13 Progress.png

House Chores - Beta 0.13 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Today is the first day of spring so it's the perfect time to reveal the details for the Spring Update in House Chores, Beta 0.13!

== Beta 0.13 ==

This new update of House Chores features a brand new seasonal outfit for Emily! After changing into the outfit, some of her daily activities might change and offer up naughty interactions!

== Double Dose of Emily ==

I know there are a lot of Emily fans out there. So I'm planning on bringing you all two back to back updates focusing on her! Beta 0.14 will also include new NSFW scenes for Emily. The overall theme of the update hasn't been decided quite yet so I'll wait until after the spring update to share more info about that.

For those wanting to see more of Linda or Julie, don't worry, I plan to revisit them both soon after ;)

======

That is everything for this first look! The update is still early on so stay tuned for a release date announcement as well as more teasers of the update.

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores and I'll see you all soon!

ainswrt

Oct 3, 2019
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2483263

House Chores - Beta 0.13 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Today is the first day of spring so it's the perfect time to reveal the details for the Spring Update in House Chores, Beta 0.13!

== Beta 0.13 ==

This new update of House Chores features a brand new seasonal outfit for Emily! After changing into the outfit, some of her daily activities might change and offer up naughty interactions!

== Double Dose of Emily ==

I know there are a lot of Emily fans out there. So I'm planning on bringing you all two back to back updates focusing on her! Beta 0.14 will also include new NSFW scenes for Emily. The overall theme of the update hasn't been decided quite yet so I'll wait until after the spring update to share more info about that.

For those wanting to see more of Linda or Julie, don't worry, I plan to revisit them both soon after ;)

======

That is everything for this first look! The update is still early on so stay tuned for a release date announcement as well as more teasers of the update.

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores and I'll see you all soon!
Linda & julie >> emily

Reactions: U29 and Radon671

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
what s wrong with you??Do I san something bad to ya??Or here is your house or what?
FUNNY
Oh, I assure you, there's nothing wrong with me. If you don't care about forum etiquette, then fine, continue to behave like a semiliterate boor if that gives you a kick.
You can save yourself the effort of trying to be witty too. I won't be seeing it anyway.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Oh, I assure you, there's nothing wrong with me. If you don't care about forum etiquette, then fine, continue to behave like a semiliterate boor if that gives you a kick.
You can save yourself the effort of trying to be witty too. I won't be seeing it anyway.
Not everyknow that rules you GUYS get used to ,do you need to speak like that to every who use big letter,you can just it in polite attitude ,then I will take it. For now I seems you are the rude one.

And ,judge from my words post before,its easy to know I not shouting and just nomal asking ,cuz I have a lot of trouble to swith the CAPSLOCK between ENGLISH and my language.But now I know that I will pay attention to it. And maybe you shall think things twice or more before you take action,otherwise you might easy to piss someone off

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Sure,Now i know that I will take it.It has a lot of trouble between switch english and my language you know,so I sometimes use CAPS.....
Ah yes, I too use only caps when writing in languages I'm not fluent in. Really helps getting my point across.

DISCULPE, ¿CÓMO PUEDO AMPLIAR MI PENE?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ah yes, I too use only caps when writing in languages I'm not fluent in. Really helps getting my point across.

DISCULPE, ¿CÓMO PUEDO AMPLIAR MI PENE?
Except the "Ugly American Tourist,™" would just shout slowly in English, thinking they'll be understood then.

Reactions: Apulonir
Mar 4, 2023
How do I know if I have done all the scenes with the mom?
I can have her change outfits any time, I had her "special" option for the night sex scene in her room. I can have sex wit her and play with her ass at any time. I did the holiday event.

What am I missing for the mom?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes