3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
Well may as well cover it for all of his games.

House Chores

Linda = Mom
Julie = Aunt
Emily = Sister

Town of Passion

Mary = Mom
Rose = Aunt

Zombie Retreat

Leslie & Meredith = Mom
Caroline & Olivia = Aunt
Rachel & Jenny = Sis

Sexy Quest doesn't have any similar roles.
Thanks for all the other roles in the other games gonna play them all rn lol.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
So I started this update and got bugged bc I asked for a private show. I then downloaded 12.2 and got julie back in the kitchen but no options idea how to procee. Was just stuck grinding the same scenes without any clues. Now I downloaded 12.3 and not only will Julie not show up in the kitchen but i still have no idea what to do. I’ve talked to her and she says we should do couple’s yoga which I’ve repeated several times.

KingDanTura

Dec 27, 2021
So I started this update and got bugged bc I asked for a private show. I then downloaded 12.2 and got julie back in the kitchen but no options idea how to procee. Was just stuck grinding the same scenes without any clues. Now I downloaded 12.3 and not only will Julie not show up in the kitchen but i still have no idea what to do. I’ve talked to her and she says we should do couple’s yoga which I’ve repeated several times.
Have you worked out enough? Because after Couples Yoga, you need to continue work out. And also dont forget to talk to Julie. At first she will said that she had something in her mind and ask you to leave her to think, which means your work out is not enough. If it is enough, you will get notification that you need to talk to Julie.

Reactions: young_dexter666

klick42069

Aug 11, 2021
Make sure you talk to her. Also make sure you have worked out enough.
I've worked out maybe 15-20 times just now. That's after all her past interactions were 100% complete before this update. She just keeps repeating 'omg those muscles who are you trying to impress'. I've talked to her at every time of the day in all locations she appear at and she keeps repeating the same dialogue.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I've worked out maybe 15-20 times just now. That's after all her past interactions were 100% complete before this update. She just keeps repeating 'omg those muscles who are you trying to impress'. I've talked to her at every time of the day in all locations she appear at and she keeps repeating the same dialogue.
Well assuming you are using version 0.12.3 it sounds like you may be lacking in red hearts. Try viewing her sex scenes. If all else fails send me your save and I can take a look at what is going on.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseChores-0.12.3Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: nose71

klick42069

Aug 11, 2021
Well assuming you are using version 0.12.3 it sounds like you may be lacking in red hearts. Try viewing her sex scenes. If all else fails send me your save and I can take a look at what is going on.
Thanks, here's the savefile:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You got 3 girls in ~6 locations and 3 timeslots, you don't need a walkthrough. You can't go out of the house, you can't miss events, you can't fuck yourself into a corner by choosing wrong option and you don't need to stat grind (just repeat dialogues a bit). Entire game takes less than 2 hours if you don't read much ....... The only thing you could get is the new bug that was fixed in 0.12.XX
But you do have to Restart the game with EVERY new Update because Your Saves aren't accessible. Or get Deleted. Or aren't compatible. Or (something) ... And to make it EVEN more Fun, there's no Rollback.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
But you do have to Restart the game with EVERY new Update because Your Saves aren't accessible. Or get Deleted. Or aren't compatible. Or (something) ... And to make it EVEN more Fun, there's no Rollback.
That is not accurate. While there is no rollback, you can transfer your saves. All you have to do is copy the save folder over. In fact this game has a text file that explains exactly how to do that.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Rollback doesn't exist in RPGmaker, so that's a non-issue .....

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes