3.90 star(s) 94 Votes
Aug 28, 2018
Why is the text so slow... I accidently hit f3 and exited without saving and all my shits gone to the last save which was ages ago & have to sit through the same slow shit again :| fml

OhBooriiWhy

Mar 22, 2021
Why is the text so slow... I accidently hit f3 and exited without saving and all my shits gone to the last save which was ages ago & have to sit through the same slow shit again :| fml
If you go into the options you can change the message speed up ten, as well as instant. But, as the splash at the start says, Save Often! ;P

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

SpringyRoom.jpg

Progress Report | Update Planned Soon!

Hey everyone!

It's been a little while since I've posted an update. So today, let's talk about the current progress of the spring update as well as a possible release window that I'm looking at!

== Progress Report ==

The art for the update is moving along very well. There is 1 NSFW scene for this update and it's complete so I'll be sharing a teaser of that in the next week or two for $3+ HC Patrons!

But the 'clickable' of Emily as well as a cute little spring themed bedroom is in the works as you can see in the attached image! No, she won't look that 'sketchy' in the final version ;P

== Release Window ==

My hope is to have this update out by the end of the month and so far, that does seem doable!

Usually, it takes about 3 months to complete a typical House Chores update. There's just a lot of little things that need to be drawn that still take a long time. With this spring update, the goal was to create a pretty light-weight update to shorten the wait down to 2 months. Not every update will be like this but hopefully I can help break up the wait from time to time by getting some '2-month updates' done.

======

That's everything for this update! Sorry for such a long wait there since the initial announcement. With Beta 0.13 coming up soon, expect a teaser and a release date announcement post up next!

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! See you all soon =D

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Was anyone able to run it on Linux? Wine isn't working :/
I tried a few versions back but no luck. It is mostly the fact that RPG Maker is Windows that is the problem. Would be nice if the RPG Maker devs added Linux support because games made on it should work well on the Steam Deck.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I tried a few versions back but no luck. It is mostly the fact that RPG Maker is Windows that is the problem. Would be nice if the RPG Maker devs added Linux support because games made on it should work well on the Steam Deck.
RPGmaker is made in Japan, which couldn't care less about Linux. They barely care about PC in general

• Sad
Reactions: Donkeybong

NyashPonuash

May 13, 2020
I don’t understand, in this game the heroine at the beginning is really his maid, or is it such censorship that there is no incest tag?
Or is she directly his mother?

NyashPonuash

May 13, 2020
It's just, I often like the plot, and these hints during the dialogue can sometimes be just delusional. If so, please tell me which of them is best suited for which role.
Both and none. Depends how far you can imagine stuff
It's just, I often like the plot, and these hints during the dialogue can sometimes be just delusional. If so, please tell me which of them is best suited for which role.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes