3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Cooldude012345

Aug 20, 2018
Seems like Julie is bugged right now and after talking to her twice I got skipped straight to the date night event. I'm not really sure what I did to trigger it but I was running through the usual content loop (please add a skip to new content button) and I talked to her and something just broke and all of a sudden she's crying about her car being broken and getting ready for a date night. I tried talking to her like you usually would to progress the story but every time I did that the game would skip her dialogue and skip me to the next part of the day.
Same thing happened here and now that I've gotten to the actual event chain it won't progress. She just keeps saying, "Let's meet in the dining room tonight."

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there any walkthrough or guide?
You got 3 girls in ~6 locations and 3 timeslots, you don't need a walkthrough. You can't go out of the house, you can't miss events, you can't fuck yourself into a corner by choosing wrong option and you don't need to stat grind (just repeat dialogues a bit). Entire game takes less than 2 hours if you don't read much ....... The only thing you could get is the new bug that was fixed in 0.12.XX

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

KingDanTura

Dec 27, 2021
You got 3 girls in ~6 locations and 3 timeslots, you don't need a walkthrough. You can't go out of the house, you can't miss events, you can't fuck yourself into a corner by choosing wrong option and you don't need to stat grind (just repeat dialogues a bit). Entire game takes less than 2 hours if you don't read much ....... The only thing you could get is the new bug that was fixed in 0.12.XX
How many scene are there?

klick42069

Aug 11, 2021
Even with 0.12.xx Julie seems bugged. Can't get date night to start no matter what time of day I interact with her. She's either in the kitchen with the only option being Private Show, or shes in the living room at night for Movie.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Even with 0.12.xx Julie seems bugged. Can't get date night to start no matter what time of day I interact with her. She's either in the kitchen with the only option being Private Show, or shes in the living room at night for Movie.
Make sure you talk to her. Also make sure you have worked out enough.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
aUMnsU.png

0.12 Changelog

New Costume:
Julie Dress (unlocked naturally during her storyline)

New Scenes:
Julie Date Night Car Sex

New On-Screen Scenes:
Julie BJ
Julie Kitchen Sex

New Room:
Dining Room (Date Night)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.12 introduces a romantic date night with Julie!

After a spontaneous idea leads to spontaneous disaster, it's up to you to cheer Julie up and sweep her off her feet!

This new content is accessed as part of Julie's main storyline. So after reaching your first 'home run' scene with her,
the conversation will gradually move to the new content.

The on-screen scenes are bonus unlockables after completing Julie's first 'home run' scene as well. These can be accessed
during different times of day depending on where Julie is.

Lastly, Julie's location in the morning has been updated slightly. After your relationship progresses past a certain point,
she will finally emerge from her slumber and can be spotted grabbing a breakfast snack!

== Beta 0.12.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed issue where Julie wouldn't return back to the kitchen the next day after selecting 'private show'

== Beta 0.12.2 Changelog ==
-Fixed two areas in Julie's storyline that could cause sequence breaking & dialogue not matching up with current progress
-Fixes bug where you can view a cutscene with her in the hallway way too early

== Beta 0.12.3 Changelog ==
-Julie now moves to the kitchen (during Morning) AFTER the couples yoga scene
-Fixes several issues related to the original timing
-Made a number of changes to dialogue & notifications at different points of her story for added clarity

PC

Android

• Love
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Tv163

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 2424087

0.12 Changelog

New Costume:
Julie Dress (unlocked naturally during her storyline)

New Scenes:
Julie Date Night Car Sex

New On-Screen Scenes:
Julie BJ
Julie Kitchen Sex

New Room:
Dining Room (Date Night)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.12 introduces a romantic date night with Julie!

After a spontaneous idea leads to spontaneous disaster, it's up to you to cheer Julie up and sweep her off her feet!

This new content is accessed as part of Julie's main storyline. So after reaching your first 'home run' scene with her,
the conversation will gradually move to the new content.

The on-screen scenes are bonus unlockables after completing Julie's first 'home run' scene as well. These can be accessed
during different times of day depending on where Julie is.

Lastly, Julie's location in the morning has been updated slightly. After your relationship progresses past a certain point,
she will finally emerge from her slumber and can be spotted grabbing a breakfast snack!

== Beta 0.12.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed issue where Julie wouldn't return back to the kitchen the next day after selecting 'private show'

== Beta 0.12.2 Changelog ==
-Fixed two areas in Julie's storyline that could cause sequence breaking & dialogue not matching up with current progress
-Fixes bug where you can view a cutscene with her in the hallway way too early

Download

PC

Mega

Android

Mega
The link for Android dosen't work anymore

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Oh but the "canon" roles are the default ones or well the you know ones?
Thanks in advance.
Siren has to do this in all of his games. But if I am being honest I prefer the option to pick what role I want. Siren can't openly say what the roles really are. But we all know.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes