Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.15 Progress.png

House Chores - Beta 0.15 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Here's your regular dose of House Chores news! This time, I'll be sharing a first look at what's to come with the new Beta 0.15 update featuring Linda.

== Beta 0.15 ==

Linda will be in the spotlight with this update as more sneaky shenanigans continue to ensue around the house.

Similar to Emily playing around dangerously close to Linda in the previous update, Linda will have some similar experiences with Julie. The main difference, however, is that with Julie's dirty mind, her deduction skills might be a little more precise ;)

Additionally, Linda will receive a few more on-screen scenes to add some more general activities in the house. One of these is actually being drawn by the original House Chores artist so some of you may notice a little bit of a throwback

=====

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for more news about the release date as well as some sneak peeks and teasers for HC Patrons.

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! See you all soon!

dinmonman

Aug 21, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2853447

House Chores - Beta 0.15 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Here's your regular dose of House Chores news! This time, I'll be sharing a first look at what's to come with the new Beta 0.15 update featuring Linda.

== Beta 0.15 ==

Linda will be in the spotlight with this update as more sneaky shenanigans continue to ensue around the house.

Similar to Emily playing around dangerously close to Linda in the previous update, Linda will have some similar experiences with Julie. The main difference, however, is that with Julie's dirty mind, her deduction skills might be a little more precise ;)

Additionally, Linda will receive a few more on-screen scenes to add some more general activities in the house. One of these is actually being drawn by the original House Chores artist so some of you may notice a little bit of a throwback

=====

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for more news about the release date as well as some sneak peeks and teasers for HC Patrons.

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! See you all soon!
can't wait for 2 more scenes :L wish this game had bigger content updates but i've heard this game isn't a high priority

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Ok, he has three games completed and has stated from day one House Chores was a side project/distraction...people always want content faster but not sure this Dev qualifies as a milker...
I'm not really into the dev's other work, so this is the only game of theirs that I follow, but as far as I remember they've always been pretty upfront about this being a side project just for fun. I guess if you want to be super cynical about it, there are probably ways to construe a dev who consistently delivers updates and completes projects as a milker, but it certainly isn't how the term is used colloquially. People will shit on a dev releasing multiple full games in a row, but white knight for devs who practically ghost their fandoms between short or broken updates and streaks of abandoned projects. This whole forum is kind of a mess regarding how "fans" treat devs

Reactions: Sukme

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think i already did that but it was a long time back but there should be a riddle are something.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
lol your a card man. lmao glady fopr the heumor to eveny if they are dad jokes this world need's a luagh every now and then the game is funny to play that's why it's good.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes