3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Last edited:

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
I have one question , where does the sister disappear to at night ? not in her room , bathroom . does she go out or become invisible

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I love this game, but it's a 3-4 month wait for only two very short scenes. I checked it again to see if I had missed anything. But the only thing they have implemented are 2 scenes with Emily, one fucking in the laundry room with the typical scene of "hey I got stuck oops!" and in front of Maid on the sofa, 3 months for this. What a madness Now that a game is over, they should add more content to it, because it has potential but they have it as very left. I give this update a 2 out of 10. You can't wait that long for two scenes. To this day they haven't even put the pool in yet. After 6 months. Regrettable
maid????? that's his aunt, emily is his cousin... are you sure you really played the game??

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
maid????? that's his aunt, emily is his cousin... are you sure you really played the game??
I've been playing this game since the first patch came out. years basically. The public does not care if it is the cousin, the mother, the sister. What we like about these games is that there is more variety, where we can work a little more on the game to get to the scene not so fast. And you come to me with that it is not the mother but the aunt xD. As if the mother or the aunt were going to change something. Especially when at the beginning of the game you can put the role and the name that you want, now I ask you. Have you played enough to realize it?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
That's a whole lot of posts to defend someone for working on too many games at once. By the way if you didn't notice he milks each one on a separate patreon account, and for a "side project" it's his second biggest patreon.

Get a grip and stop sucking Siren's dick.
it's people who support the project brought this game this far. Without them, it basically finished in 2020 cause that is what he planned for. Second he state it in very beginning and people still support it, not because he try to milk the games like milfy city did. He don't need to. He create different pages first to split the money. Each of the projects he partner up with other artist, coder, etc... and house chores had been single hand by him. You can't just sum it up with other project then split it equal when most of the game is priority to him. Second, difference pages will let him know how much people actually interested in that certain project, and with that he can make a decision keep it forward or cut it short. Third, wasn't he said he only update it while it make sense to him, so each of the update was to be special. He isn't cash grab, instead it those who want to help the project pledged. And they didn't complain anything, how so some pirates earn it for free complaining about his income. Like are you jealous that he had talent to milk people while you don't?
Ps: because the patreon page of this game growing enough for him to hire more people, this is the last update he single handed answer all your question. He can milk the game and took all that money but no, he looking partner up when it made enough for them to split. He may direct many project but each of the project handle by a difference groups. So other games have more frequency updates while this game wasn't. It's not something new when they split patreon pages, first to keep update solely for that titles, second, if you don't like what other game then you don't have to be charge for the one you don't like.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
based. house chores make 4k a month alone on patreon, zombie retreat 5k more on patreon. if you like his work cool, but hes not doing it for free and churning out 2 scene updates that amount to like 10 mins of content bimonthly just sounds like he's really wringing out some good little paypiggies . out of all of his work i think house chores is the most appealing, the art is really good and its in that sweet spot of no annoying gameplay when im just trying to jerk it, but enough that I'm not bored reading a vn.
He not doing it for free...cool. but he didn't force you to patreon, is he? The one who pledged all aware that he make it clear from the head. It was still on front pages. You didn't hire him, nor either own the project. You have no right at all beside if you don't like how it is, don't pledge, don't support. That's it, let the project die. Those who support the game are those who actually help the game to reach this stage. Second, there're too many reason for why devs splitting patreon pages. I can name a few but definitely more than that behind the background. $4000 for this game can belong to him sure, but $5000 on other game wasn't belong to him. He only earn partly of that money due to he had to split income with others working in that games.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
aUMnsU.png

0.14 Changelog

New Scenes:
Emily Laundry Stuck
Emily Couch Sneaky Sex

== Beta 0.14 ==
Beta 0.14 continues Emily's storyline with some very sneaky behavior!

After completing the events of her main storyline, talking to her will continue into the new Beta 0.14 events. If you're
not sure where to continue, be sure to listen to the dialogue carefully and when traveling across the house, you might
run into some surprises ;)

This update is the first update leading to future 'group' activities so stay tuned for more sneaky events. With everyone
becoming increasingly more bold, someone's bound to get caught soon!

== On-Screen Scene Zoom ==
A new feature to on-screen scenes is being tested in this update as well with the new Emily Laundry scene.

The ability to zoom in and out of on-screen scenes adds a little more immersion and visual 'clarity' to those special moments.
In the next few updates, I plan to go back and update most/all of the other on-screen scenes to have this same functionality.

== Beta 0.14.1 ==
-Fixed bug where one of Emily's cutscenes would incorrectly replay every time you entered the location

== Beta 0.14.2 ==
-Added zoom feature to Linda Kitchen Sex scene as well as additional dialogue/audio
-Fixed bug where Admire Ass event wasn't working in Kitchen (all is right in the world again!)

PC

Android

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes