3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Also we know next to nothing about Town of Passion 2 but, I don't think it will be a turn based RPG like Sexy Quest. I think it will be a puzzle game like Town of Passion and most likely Kingdom of Passion.
Wait. I thought Kingdom of Passion was the sequel Town of Passion? or is there going to be a Town of Passion 2 after Kingdom?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Wait. I thought Kingdom of Passion was the sequel Town of Passion? or is there going to be a Town of Passion 2 after Kingdom?
Nope, ToP2 was main project...it will follow event of first one and i don't know much about top2 either, only know first we still play as og shota, second, only main characters in ToP will be keeping (no clues who gonna be but most likely the goddess, mom and auntie will continue), third, it will connect to others verse... other than that we have no clue the setting and how story will carry on. Certainly it won't release anytime soon when other main project still going (zombie retreat 2). By far, top2 is the only game where you continue to play as previous characters.
Ps: this is early leak from background artist who claimed working for kingdom of passion. Not official and may change during process. Because ToP is the very first game was make by Siren and he really treasure it as his pride. So the rumour about old characters very likely to be true. Specially he had travelled to multiverse with his mom. A hint of top2.

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
That's a whole lot of posts to defend someone for working on too many games at once. By the way if you didn't notice he milks each one on a separate patreon account, and for a "side project" it's his second biggest patreon.

Get a grip and stop sucking Siren's dick.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Here is the timeline as is currently known. Sexy Quest to Town of Passion. From there the timeline splits. In one direction is the House Chores game. In the other is the Zombie Retreat game's. At present we don't know where Kingdom of Passion falls in the timeline. But if I had to guess I would say it is after the events of Sexy Quest.
That's a whole lot of posts to defend someone for working on too many games at once.
I just want more [Completed] games I never asked for a Siren's Domain Cinematic Universe

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Because it is a prologue...so. you can't ask for full ending. Because the plot need to be set for other games to continue. Prologue never gonna be long and had a complete story for sure.
Finished is a strong word. Wrapped up seems more accurate. Suddenly ended also works.

Sadman40000

Jan 24, 2023
That's a whole lot of posts to defend someone for working on too many games at once. By the way if you didn't notice he milks each one on a separate patreon account, and for a "side project" it's his second biggest patreon.

based. house chores make 4k a month alone on patreon, zombie retreat 5k more on patreon. if you like his work cool, but hes not doing it for free and churning out 2 scene updates that amount to like 10 mins of content bimonthly just sounds like he's really wringing out some good little paypiggies . out of all of his work i think house chores is the most appealing, the art is really good and its in that sweet spot of no annoying gameplay when im just trying to jerk it, but enough that I'm not bored reading a vn.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022

He's literally blindly defending ANY decision Siren does. I don't understand what sort of person you have to be to cockride so much someone.
It would only make sense if he works for Siren and gets paid by him.

klick42069

Aug 11, 2021
New update was a little weak. Very little content for months long wait. The game is good though, just wish it was higher up on the priority list and got updated more often.

Reactions: flyk

dd_apb

May 3, 2021
When there will appear an adult VG dev with strong work ethics? One who doesn't discover a niche and then kicks back and relaxes as horny people with no sense of self control keep throwing money at them for the smallest drip of content? This person could've used the money they get to scale the production to, you know, actually manage multiple projects efficiently. Instead, they go the "no, me working on multiple projects just means that every separate one will get smaller updates" route.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sexy Quest is the connect between 1 vs 2. It is a prologue of tower of passion 1 but not so sure how it connect with ToP2. Just wait and see... but as far as he claimed, sexy quest exist solely as trying newthing that will be in ToP2. Sure it have it own story but the driving plot will connect i'm pretty sure about that is how he planned far sight.
Yeah, i aware of it...people just suggest not like i said he will. And that was long ago when ToP still in development process. And subcribe star still being complicate still now.
Plus fingercross but bunch of characters doesn't means it will be long. Some characters solely for side quest. Didn't relate to the story... so yeah, it will still finished then he may adding more as like expansion that will drive the story to connect with what so ever. And as how fast the update on that game go, it will finished at the same time ToP2 have enough contents.
What is this Sexy Quest game? A search on F95 turns up nothing. Neither does a game with that name show up on the developer's list.

Ah, I see it on itch.io, but not here. Not ready to pay $4 for an unknown game.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
He didn't... he been pumping out contents way more than any devs but it was scattered around. Just look as how much contents in both of his main Town of Passion and zombie retreat. It's have a lot to offer. And i hadn't play zombie retreat 2 yet but as much as i know Siren. It won't be shorter than other 2. This game and sexy quest is only side project but at least sexy quest tie to universe of Siren as prologue to explain what happened during ToP 1 vs 2 and it was more mandatory than this game. This barely even have a story in the game which is obvious not how siren treat his main project. . I'm actually surprised that he can keep this game even update this time since he started on first update of ToP for awhile.
Okay thank you I didn't know that.
Working on not just 2, but 3 projects at the same time is definitely quite the excuse in that case. That was why I was very careful how I worded my post, it made it clear that there could be something going on that I myself wasn't aware of in one way or another.
Hope the development for his other games is going good then!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes