3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can soemone share their save file? Seems the Julie chain quest bugged out. I keep doing exercises and irsing her hearts by doing sexual stuff but nothing triggers. I can't progress anymore with her. I just can't get the date to trigger which is what's blocking the rest of ehr scenes.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Its been so long, I had forgotten what was already in the prior release. Didnt see too much that made me think ah thats new maybe I missed something... Hey ho.... keep going dev.. you will get there. :)

Reactions: brata

Popsstar

Dec 7, 2018
what is the other new scene, onlynew scene i got was to f*ck emily whe she was "stuck" in washing machine?

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
At 0.13 we got 1 Emily bunny scene.
Now we got 1 Emily scene and 1 chibi.
Hopefully at 0.15 we get at least 5 or more scenes.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
At 0.13 we got 1 Emily bunny scene.
Now we got 1 Emily scene and 1 chibi.
Hopefully at 0.15 we get at least 5 or more scenes.
The dude's making a fool out of his donors. He's not gonna release 5 scenes when people still pay for just one per update lol

Zyro

May 27, 2017
The dude's making a fool out of his donors. He's not gonna release 5 scenes when people still pay for just one per update lol
Yeah this is why I find it hard to support devs on Patreon nowadays. Why bother releasing big updates when people are just going to keep paying you every month? Might as well trickle as many updates as possible.

Also Siren should really stop taking up new projects. He's barely doing progress on two projects at the same time and now he's doing three.

Reactions: /;/

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Personally, I'd only complain if your contributing, if I was then thats on me or anyone as an individual. If I or anyone didnt pay/contribute for it as the saying goes, dont look a gift horse in the mouth and just take it and enjoy whats there. The Dev needs an insentive to do the work at the same time. Its all about balance.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes